for Complications

3/6/2018 c12 2Mike Kromer
Interesting indeed, how will soi fong get to Ichigo and get him, or Tia mabey both? Will the son/daughter come with soi gong? Tia probably wants his kids too lol.
11/19/2017 c5 Joey
Stop with the damn fucking flashback
3/20/2016 c12 Countrykane
Hey I just finished this work, I really do hope that you might consider finishing it. The storyline is captivating. I know its been a couple years since you last updated it, but I would be greatly appreciative of a few more chapters. Most stories on this site never get finished but they lack a plot and storyline. Yours is different and I greatly enjoyed reading it.
5/26/2015 c4 TacoOfTacopia
You could have just killed her, you know instead of raping her, like do you hate Masaki or something, like seriously the start was really good but just that part ruined it, i won't read anymore of this chapter.
Really did like the first 3 chapters though, but you're one of the people who like rape to be in storys.
I might just go and read one of your other Fan-Fictions, see if that's any better.
P.s. Im sorry about this mean review. I've just never liked rape in any sort of story.
3/14/2015 c11 2Sage Kitsune
great story , i just don't like the way u presented tier. one bit. I view her as dominating or equal not below
6/21/2014 c12 China
PLEASE FINISH. I see you just did work on a story recently, and i ask that u finish this one. Its been 2 years! Please please please
9/29/2012 c9 Guest
Please please pleeeeeeeeeaaaasssseeee update
AsAP
2/19/2012 c12 19sinisteruto
Mayn I can't help but wish that Ichigo ends up with Harribel and not Soifon, but I get that I will just have to suck it up when you break Ichigo and Harribel up and join him with Soifon,I mean it aint like you didn't make it clear that Soifon is the pairing, so I have no right to complain.

I will admit though that I am stuck between feeling sorry for Soifon and hating her.

I mean I kinda sympathise with her, sure I could say that it was the most stupid thing to do when she told him about her and Omaeda while she was still pregnant with his child even, but at the same time, if she didn't tell him then and they got back together, it would be even worse when the truth came out horribly, probably through a fight with Omaeda. But! Wtf was up with her sleeping with the dude while carrying his child anyway! That was just damn wack, she should have had better control of her urges, the way Ichigo hates Omaeda I can't even see him accepting something like that.

Anyway I like the fic and will stick with it no matter what you decide to do, I can only hope but I wish Harribel remains with Ichigo even if he and Soifon get back together, even if it is just as a concubine that he has feelings for.
2/1/2012 c12 thisisCMpunk
i really like it

i hope you update soon buddy
1/29/2012 c12 1ChibiusaKurosaki
Write more! I love this story :)
1/29/2012 c12 I'm Solo
Well hot damn! and here I thought this was dead in the water by now...Nice short chapter which seems to be keeping the story moving forward.

I can only wonder at what SoiFon will do to make him listen to her...
1/29/2012 c12 1Shark Spartan
Nice it"s great to see that your back and kicking and would like to see the next update keep up the good work.

Shark Spartan
11/22/2011 c10 Shark Spartan
Then we have to find out what happen to ichigo's kid. Then when its raining and there was finally a connection between the two and i thought was a really nice touch. I remember reading up to chapter 6 one year ago and i was like man this a good story. So if you ever decided to update to this epic story there will be a fan happy to read it.Keep up the good work.
10/18/2011 c11 Shark Spartan
I know its been a while since you updated this story but if you go back to soi fon and ichigo then it will be stronger. The story is really strong between the two come on you cant give up you left it a suh a cliff hanger with soi fon and ichigo. So when you find the time update your story it is really strong you just got to get back to the pairing then your story will fall back into place. I enjoyed reading this story and hope you update soon. Keep up the good work!
7/19/2011 c11 5EpicGuy4Life
Omeada and Halibel is what messed it up. I'm not being mean. Other than those two it was a good story.
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »