for Complications

6/30/2011 c11 4Duck Rogers
Na man the story doesnt suck! Its really good and dont be ashamed. Didn't you say youd finish the story no matter what?

Your writing is really interesting to read. I hope you can find the inspiration to finish this story... I have the same problem with my Naruto fic.

I seriously have no inspiration left for it. The fire that made me want to write it is all but extinguished. It feels kind of like a chore now. But hey once you start writing you kind of get re-intwined into it.

I'm sure other people want to see you finish the story. It sucks when you see great fanfics that just stop without an ending.

Well hopefully you find the will to just muscle through it and finish it.
6/30/2011 c8 Duck Rogers
Man. I have to say that this chapter was amazing. The way you portrayed Omaeda was both comical and serious. I have to say his confrontation with Soifon gave me some respect for him. Great story btw.
11/1/2010 c11 1ChibiusaKurosaki
I liked it lolol
10/24/2010 c3 Fuzzlets
this shit is kinda creepy. why'd you make soifon a creeper?
8/30/2010 c11 OuTlaw GigabyTe
Don't give up. It's been a great read so far, can't wait to read the rest.
8/22/2010 c11 18kenokosan
don't feel bad!
8/14/2010 c11 2bleach number 1 fan
hahahah epic that chapter was so funny lol the ending was clasic i love your work and cant w8t to se emore :D
7/5/2010 c10 5LordofSand
YOU ARE THE KAMI OF WRITING. All praise to your magnificent skill. You are truly an inspiration to all writers of fanfiction. I hope to read more of this story soon. Thank you
3/7/2010 c10 2bleach number 1 fan
very nice i enjoyed it weird twist of events and how did he meat her and whay dose she call him master lol :D hope to see more soon good luck with it
3/7/2010 c10 I'm Solo
hmm...nice twist with having Soifon have Ichigo's child tho we have yet to see any word if she really had his child or not and adding in another girl just adds to the fun in my mind(tho Soifon will not like it one bit I'll bet...)love the story so far but wish there were less flashbacks(I mean come on most of the story has been flashbacks...)
1/15/2010 c10 T149Man
Well, you "might" or might not, but i hope you do.. I thought this chapter was written really well! :) I feel bad for Soi Fon, but she's being a bitch so i don't blame Ichigo. I want Ichigo and Halibel to stay together! I think they make a great couple! ;)
1/7/2010 c1 1Lt. Zander
Ha! This story is fantastic; despite being AU and somewhat of a crack pairing, the way you have written makes it somehow capturing. Look forward to the other chapters.
1/7/2010 c10 2ShadowGOUF
Z you just blew my mind away with this chapter and double update man your awesome.
1/7/2010 c9 ShadowGOUF
wow that was awesome in a emotional way that was awesome.
1/7/2010 c10 6DarkJason
A new year for a new chapter! I loved the lemon with Ichigo & Halle Berry- er...I mean, Tia Halibel! The rest of the chapter was also well-received to my standards! I can't help but wonder how must Soifon feel when Ichigo's going out with hot and beautiful women, and she has his child, can we say, baby mama drama? LOL! Aside from that! 10/10! And I look forward to the next chapter and all of the other stories you got!

P.S. I have officially completed "The Strawberry & The Manga Reader, and I also have another story featuring Ichigo's teacher, Ms. Ochi in a very rare paring called, A Strawberry's Extra Credit! So when you get the time, please go and check those out!
73 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »