FanFiction.Net
for Cinderella

9/6/2013 c1 15WisteriaClove
EIIP! THIS WAS SAH GOOD!
You captured their characters perfectly!
'
11/26/2012 c1 31cerberus angel
It's short, sweet and has my one of favorite couples. I hope one day you will write another one with this couple. :)
11/9/2012 c1 Guest
how sweet.
8/4/2012 c1 1Darknessdawns
Bravo! You did a great job with this. I found it very well written and very enjoyable.
5/1/2012 c1 The Red Courage
What a nice story!
10/19/2011 c1 9champylin
i have to admit, this is very far fetched, but it is still a lovely story which made me smile. ^^
9/20/2011 c1 MikaylaBalthierPenelo
Hello there. My name is Mikayla and I am such a huge fan of the FFXII pairing Balthier and Penelo. They are just so cute together and they should have really dated in Final Fantasy XII. Your story was so well written and I hope you can write some more and continue on with the cutest couple Balthier and Penelo
2/22/2010 c1 68Mademoiselle Anime Amour
Aw, cute! I'm-dare I say it-starting to look BalPen way more than I ever did PenVaan. XD
1/9/2010 c1 Leslie
I was too excited about reviewing to bother with logging in. Excellent! Balthier and Penelo were so absolutely in-character and the imagery so perfect, I would have been swooning if you described them digging through garbage. That's kind of a weird comparison, I know, but I wanted to let you know it was good. Thank you, and look forward to reading more!
9/3/2009 c1 Pillowbot
good read! very sweet, gave me that warm n fuzzy feeling inside! I do hope you write more banelo down the road. :
7/13/2009 c1 9Kpivos
What a charming, little story. I don't usually read Balthier/Penelo stories but I'm glad I clicked on this one. Good job!
6/21/2009 c1 7Katreda
Um, it's all fluff and sweet, but... I like balthier/Penelo fics, but... I don't know. He went fast on her! Lol, it was fun to read. Thanks.
6/6/2009 c1 12koalababay
wow fantastic job with this! for a oneshot, this is definitely the best balthier/penelo i've read in a VERY long time! it was so touching...and it had its comedic moments as well. ;D GREAT job! write this pairing more!
6/6/2009 c1 RJJJ
first off, i enjoyed this very, very much. vaan and penelo's talk was funny and balthier and penelo's so sweet. the ending was purely heartwarming.

i hope you continue writing for this pairing. Fantastic job!
6/1/2009 c1 50ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess
This was such a cute story! I really liked it! The ending was really cute!
16 Page 1 2 Next »