FanFiction.Net
for The Blessing and the Curse

5/28/2019 c13 Scattycow
doesn't matter if it's only her he hears, because its everyoelse that he fucks
5/28/2019 c12 Scattycow
could this idiot be any more of a spoiled manipulative brat? dislike him with s passion.
5/24/2019 c6 Guest
Wow, what a cunt. How can any woman, with any brain like this type of guy? Boggles my mind.
5/17/2019 c5 iamrosydimples
I really hope Bella makes Edward beg for mercy and doesn't give in easily
5/12/2019 c22 Perfextskies
Edward is a fucking prick here, but that’s why I love it more
5/12/2019 c22 Perfextskies
Wow... this is beautiful, I love it
5/7/2019 c22 Rene Myers
This is the type of story I will need time to recover from. This was beautiful, devastating, romantic, tragic... I want to watch this as a movie and read it again and again. I feel like this story had an amazing ending with a beautiful sense of closure, but I still want more.
5/6/2019 c12 Rene Myers
Chapter 12 made me cry. Not a hint or a sniffle, big rolling tears that required me to close my eyes and breathe for a moment. A story hasn't hit me like this in a long time. I'm trying to prepare myself for more. Wow.
4/25/2019 c22 16moose-girl6
Oh my days, this is incredible. It's so dark and genuine but really hopeful. I love how you've woven in so much of Wuthering Heights as well, and I adore how you've written Esme. I'd say you'll go far but I checked your bio and saw you wrote the Hating Game! I read that last year and adored it, and 99% Mine knocks it out of the park too.
Thank you so much for leaving this story up, it's the very best of fanfiction, just exquisite.
4/24/2019 c22 FrankieDees
I’ve just finished re-reading this after a lot of years. You’re an amazing writer. Would love it if you could do an epi. I just can’t get enough of these two! Pretty please? ️
4/17/2019 c22 Guest
Your writing is SO amazing, it's poetry, it's so intense and profound and we can feel everything. I began reading this story yesterday and couldn't stop until it ended! Thank you!
4/13/2019 c22 Guest
Your writing is really great but Ijust couldnt see this story as a love story. It was very dark. The two main characters were awful and really dont deserve a happy ending. Edward is very controlling and possessive and bella weak and hurt people. She acted like a victim but she wasn’t. If anything she didnt love him it seemed like obsession and stockholm syndrome. Edward didnt feel love either...he felt ownership. Awful people really. People think its romantic because its edward and bella but if it were real or different. Haracters they wouldnt see it that way.
4/13/2019 c21 Guest
Michael should have just called her a slu* when he got there and left her stupid as*
4/13/2019 c20 Guest
Micheal leave her stupid ass...shes not worth it!,, leave her! Dont wait for her to leave you
4/13/2019 c19 Guest
I want to slap the crap out of her...this story is labeled romance but there is nothing romantic about it. Its abouttwo sick individuals who only care about themselves
14,646 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »