FanFiction.Net
for The Blessing and the Curse

1/23/2019 c22 Clemence
Hi !

You probably wrote those words ages ago, I mean it’s 2019, who writes twilight fanfic anymore ?
I guess I’m among those who read them... for like a decade hahah

Alright so here we go, your story, highly wuthering height kinda love, is INCREDIBLE !
It’s so well written, smart, lovedddddd the omnicient narator !
Loved the fact that the story begins and end in the house. Every step forward made by Edward and Bella yet happens outside of it. The pressure is very well built as well !

Now let’s stop being objective... I fell in love with your Bella, which is super rare ! You have a very romantic and destroying conception of love that made my heart of glass cry AF ! The gift Esme left to Carlisle was my no return point hahah
And gosh I was so afraid you wouldn’t make her choose Edward, and yet I was almost disappointed she did...

Anyhow i’ve never left a review that long and that messy since a veryyyyyyy long time !

So I truly hope your life is as inspired as you were when you wrote this story because you truly have something going on here !
1/4/2019 c22 26LolaTheSa
Honestly, I think Bella's line of living a hard life without Edward is out of place... Her life wasn't hard, she got into a long term relationship with a guy who has good job with one herself. Sure it would've made her a soulless husk in the end, but I wouldn't call it hard.. I'd call it shallow. She hardly cared for Mike, only reason she might have stayed with him is out of previous obligation, the engagement.

But I guess since we know Edward's life without her, it kinda makes you bias when she says 'hard'. Also I thought Edward had money? Even has a agent.. those ain't cheap..

Good read... dislike that we actually never get to see what they are like in a healthy relationship with nothing holding them back from each other..
1/4/2019 c21 LolaTheSa
I fail too see how Mike is a good guy they were trying to say he was..

All SIGNS point too he is or was gonna try and control her life. She'd become a shell of a woman. And to be honest... She shows more fire with Edward when they argue or are in emotional moments.. I don't know if that was intended with mike... but I noticed that.
1/4/2019 c20 LolaTheSa
Honestly... that's all you the response you had for Edward when he said he was her first?

He should have said something about the heart is what matters and he's never even had a glimpse of it. I feel like Edward responses were just... not there when it came to the shit mike said.. I wanted him to be a little more hurtful to mike... Tho I guess it plays into his manipulative ways..
12/29/2018 c1 isabela melo
this story has touched me like no other. thank you for sharing. i've known great love, but for a few chapters you managed to make me feel more than i've ever felt before, even if it was just as a voyeur. thank you, thank you, thank you.
12/24/2018 c22 Catulla
Wow, this story just ripped me to shreds. I just felt the whole thing really viscerally. Brava! Beautiful story.
12/16/2018 c22 Guest
Great story from beginning to end. Thanks for sharing.
12/18/2018 c22 Baiabaia
Don't have words. Thanks for it
11/16/2018 c22 sullysnonna
Amazing story. Extremely well written and a pleasure to read. This story just took my breath away. I look forward to hopefully reading more of your writing in regards to my favorite characters of Edward and Bella.
10/30/2018 c22 kshoup23
I hope you read my reviews and pride yourself on the fact that although I was vehemently against this fic at first I powered through and can now say it is one of the most powerful works I've read on this site. thank you so much
10/28/2018 c17 kshoup23
My first reaction to this story was disgust. the willingness to harm each other hurt to read. but as I continue I come to appreciate the reality of it. when you are hurt you hurt back. but they're moving past that slowly, and I think it's beautiful. thanks for writing this
10/27/2018 c10 kshoup23
when you love someone your shouldn't want to hurt them. it's literally so simple. I cannot enjoy this story, because it isn't a love story. it's a tragedy. I recognize the beauty of your writing. but the subject is grotesque.
10/23/2018 c22 Lillywhite1
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
10/4/2018 c1 1Wolkenhaeschen
Hey I know I am pretty late but I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore your fanfiction. It's amazing, probably one of my all time favourites. You just have to love Edward
9/10/2018 c16 Guest
Hey, I don't know if you're still there, it'd been so long but I'm re-reading this masterpiece again. I wanted to comment for a long time but never got around to do it? anyways, I love this fiction so much, actually more then the origunal? no shame but the vibe, the chemestey, the feeling of this gets me everytime I read it as I can make movie of this in my head, kinda silly Just wanted to say thank you for creating this gem it really takes me back to the old twilight mania days, at least the good ones. Take care darling
14,646 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »