FanFiction.Net
for The Blessing and the Curse

8/24/2018 c22 13J1998
I have no idea if you still read the reviews to this story, but I would like to say that I think you are a phenomenal writer. I read your novel and, while waiting for your second, was desperate to read anything written by you. This was a fantastic story. Thank you for making me cry my eyes out. Sometimes it's hard to do, but isn't it strangely beautiful...the power of magic behind words? Please keep writing your magic. I will keep reading them.
8/23/2018 c1 blueisnewgreen
I have been reading this story since 2013, once or twice every year again and again. It is that good!Every time I find something new that tugs my heart. Still waiting that it will become a book of its own.
8/23/2018 c3 6FelineNinjaGrace
Yeah, I wouldn't have anything to do with the man who had "intimate relations" with my best friend on my bed either. To hell with that.
8/22/2018 c17 2Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler
wow I'm sobbing I both hate and love you
8/19/2018 c5 Guest
I hate that Rose claims to be Bella’s best friend but has no comforting words for her. She’s placing all the blame on Bella and alienating her. She babies Edward and just sends Bella a scathing, nasty look. I’m Team edward too but she’s being nasty and not supportive of her friend who is struggling. Edward is the obvious choice but that does not mean it can be done immediately and easy! Bella tried to sent Michael away too. It wasn’t the time to dump him on the porch as Esmes but was being taken away, but edward made him stay.
8/7/2018 c22 7futurecullen26
Gah I love this so much, I'm re-reading it and oh, it makes my heart sing truly.
7/30/2018 c20 3InfinitySpring
You write poetry. It's beautiful.
7/14/2018 c5 pcctwiff231
Chapters 1-5 review: I'm rereading this gem of a story after how many years... and so far, I can share these thoughts: 1) I'm heartbroken once again by how much Bella loves Esme and how alone she'll feel when Esme loses her battle. 2) I've come to the same conclusion as the first time I read the story: I hate this Edward and the power and choices and dignity he stripped of Bella time and time again! BUT I'm sure he redeems himself somehow... I don't remember what's coming up in the next few chapters so the fun is always in the journey to unearth their thoughts as the story progresses. Or at least in Edward's case, we can't hear his thoughts like he can hear Bella's but we can see his actions.
7/10/2018 c22 kcali
So so so so good! I've read this in 2 days time and I struggled at work to not open it up and finish reading! An amazing story that I wish there were 2-100 more chapters of lol. Now I want a crazy possessive dark man who will tell me that I own him ;) love love love!
6/22/2018 c15 Guest
Omg this chapter is so fucking hot!
5/31/2018 c22 Rach
This is my most favorite fan fiction ever i always come back to it. Can't get enough
5/22/2018 c22 Guest
I just want to tell you Thanks for that amazing story

Thanks for your time
Regards
LQuez
5/22/2018 c22 Guest
I don't have enough words to say you how much I have enjoyed all the story, your descriptions made the dige
5/9/2018 c22 xoLove
I always come back to this story...

beautifully written. It tugs at my heart. I love these two, despite their toxic and reckless childhood and adolescent relationship. I hope you’re doing well, and thanks for this gem.
5/2/2018 c2 Guest
This is an interesting premise...
14,646 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »