FanFiction.Net
for The Blessing and the Curse

4/15/2022 c22 Amelia Mariee
Ugh tugs at the heart. Thank you for this story. so beautiful and deeply emotional.
4/14/2022 c22 Monnie Mcintosh
You are an amazing writer. I loved every bit of this and the way you told the story was just beautiful and torture at the same time. Loved it.
3/13/2022 c22 Lexi GT
Incredibly well written. Kept me coming back for more.
2/21/2022 c22 1Ydissbooksogood
Reread this story for the first time in yearsss and I only just realized you went on to publish books and one of them even got a film adaptation?! I’m so happy for you even though I don’t know you. This story was amazing and beautiful and I found myself shaking my head sometimes while reading it thinking, My god you are good LOL. Had to log in to my account for the first time in a long time just to leave this review. Thank youuu for letting me experience this story!
2/8/2022 c22 Savannah77
I have pasted over this story for years. Seeing it but not trying to read it. I'm not sure why I kept passing over it. Well I finally read it. I have to say it was amazing on so many levels. I can't believe it took me this long to read it. I loved it! It made me smile and made me cry. Just perfect!
1/28/2022 c22 Guest
One of the first fanfics I’ve ever read and I’m still in awe of it. No other story (fanfic or original) has surpassed the blessing and the curse’s magic. The characters, your words, the emotion... thank you for this amazing story
1/28/2022 c1 2LogladyJ
Reading this for the third time in less than a year. I honestly think about this story every day. I’ve read all your published novels and thoroughly enjoyed them but this one? It’s perfect to me. The mercurial Byronic powerful lost man? Catnip! The whole story oozes eroticism and your poetic prose elevates it far beyond most published books I’ve read. You are a huge inspiration and Curseward haunts my every dream.
1/13/2022 c22 HoboRat330
Amazing amazing amazing story. You write so beautifully
1/8/2022 c22 jaishea
Whew! That was tough. So glad it ended as it did! Would love a sequel to this one!
1/5/2022 c10 jaishea
I am struggling with this story! I want to scream at Edward and punch him, and I want to make Michael disappear and I want to get Bella a pair of brass knuckles and let her go to town on both of them. This chapter is finally feeling like a turning of the tides. Phew!
11/9/2021 c22 OpheliaBedelia
I started reading this a long time ago but stopped because I found Edward so distasteful. However I couldn't stop thinking about it, especially as I read many inferior works of fan fiction (and original fiction, honestly), but had lost it. Luckily, I recently happened back upon it and gave it another chance. It's now one of my all time favorite fanfics. Your writing is lovely.
10/20/2021 c5 M lemich
I’ve been seeing this story for years and I’ve always had it saved but after going through a traumatic experience of being mentally abused by a partner, I could never read it, as soon as I get to this chapter, I’m balling my eyes out. I’m finally strong enough to commit to finishing it.
10/5/2021 c22 MihioraM
After all these years your Bella still pisses me off lol . Stupid girl
9/15/2021 c22 Mary
Wow! Just read found this for the first time and the favorites hold up! While I can't say that I particularly LIKE Edward or Bella as people in this story, and I can't necessarily identify with some of the choices they make, I can recognize that I am not supposed to. The fact that Bella was reading Wuthering Heights is very apt given how imperfect both her and Edward are. I was also glad to see that Michael was not nearly as problematic as I assumed him to be based on the first few chapters, that was a welcome surprise.

My favorite parts were probably the flashbacks as they added so much suspense and color to the story. The entire piece was masterfully written and I am sad to see you haven't created more on the platform. I'm so glad I found this story, it was a pleasure to read and I hope others can find it as well.
9/6/2021 c1 Vikilinn
WOW.
I just binged this story in less than a day and wow.
So beautifully written. Tragic and dark, beautiful and romantic.
I loved this story.