FanFiction.Net
for The Blessing and the Curse

2/13/2021 c6 1KarleyR14
where is chapter 5?
2/7/2021 c22 hankan93
I come from Poland, fortunately we have a translation of this story into our language. About 10 years ago, I started reading this short story, but read about half of it. Years later, I remembered about this story and read it in two days. The story is great - better than many books. I'm glad that I finally read it all because it was worth it.
12/29/2020 c22 3ReadM0re
Wow, I love your writing style! Great story
12/26/2020 c20 atouchofcitron
the dream bella has in chapter 20, of fully understanding the depth of edward's love, made me cry and ache like nothing else i've read. it is some of the best writing of such a powerful, earth-shattering love transcending time that everything else pales in comparison. thank you for this. i must admit finding myself frustrated at times with every character's behaviors, but i feel that it's only because people in real life are as indecisive, fearful, and selfish, or worse, and it's painted in such a realistic light.
12/15/2020 c3 VryUnique
She should show her making love with her fiancé.
12/11/2020 c22 thaliagrace16
Every once in a while, I re-read this whole fic and marvel at the beauty of your words, your storytelling and the emotions it invokes in me. To put it in an Edwardian way, “I want my soul back”. Truly breathtaking work.
12/4/2020 c1 Lyndseyxx
Thanks for sharing this, you’re a great writer and love the unique story! I did find it difficult to really get hooked in to this though as none of the characters were particularly likeable, so I found that I wasn’t that interested in how they ended up
10/9/2020 c21 13Elle Whitecap
I’m glad I read this all at one sitting because earlier Edward had me really pissed off, but he really redeemed himself.
10/9/2020 c22 Elle Whitecap
That was a beautiful story
10/6/2020 c22 mitzywan
You are such an amazing writer. The way you play with the words and metaphors in this story is so astonishing. Every chapter pulls me deeper right in to the story and I'm immediately hooked. This was such an amazing read. The way you paint the scenes into my head is unusual because it is not direct but rather I find that some are subtle and vague that leaves the reader a thousand ways of interpreting it. I loved it! It's quite different from the other stories I've read which makes me adore this story even more. It's dark and mischievous that leaves me wanting more as I go along through the story. Edward here is possessive and I'm most interested by his complexity. I especially love the flashback moments between Edward and Bella in the early years of their relationship. Esme is such a dear character and I loved the fact that her and Renee were both friends back in the day and both gave birth on the same day. This is definitely one of those stories that go back to and reread again.
10/5/2020 c1 1LemonDropMartini
It's been nearly ten years since you wrote this piece, going on to publish several books (which I also love), and I think it is a testament to your writing that I return, a few times a year, to reread this story.

Happy Anniversary!
9/19/2020 c1 originalbella
it's time for another reread!
8/19/2020 c22 BurtonM1927
No, i didn't like some characters during most of the story.
Having said that, you are an incredible writer, I love re-reading many
beautiful passages. Such beautifully crafted characters.
8/7/2020 c22 Xanthuis
I have never read such an amazing great emotional story as this . You brought tears to my eyes on multiple chapters your writing storytelling was second to none . WOW
7/26/2020 c1 somebody2love
I loved this story! And I can’t believe the same person wrote the hating game!
14,646 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »