FanFiction.Net
for The Blessing and the Curse

6/26/2009 c7 kmm122
I concur with Rose, this Edward is 'creepy hot'! Loved this chapter :)
6/26/2009 c7 17jarethstwilighteyes
i absolutely love this story. it is so unique. i think i know who she called tho. lol!
6/26/2009 c7 11cindysark
I am amazed at how much depth your characters have. SM wishes her E and B were this complex and fascinating (not that I don't love the originals, I'm just in awe of where you're taking this). I think this story is my new obsession and I definitely can't wait for more!
6/26/2009 c6 cindysark
Why do I find Darkward so incredibly sexy? It must be that whole bad boy appeal. I can definitely see some of his redeeming qualities hidden in your words, though. I look forward to seeing the relationship develop and possibly mature as the story goes on. I must say, I wouldn't mind seeing a little more Jealousward come out during the story. He's hot!
6/26/2009 c5 cindysark
That was unbelievably poignant at the beginning and hot at the end. I find myself absolutely loving and hating your incarnation of Edward at the same time (probably much as your Bella does). I'm on to read more but I couldn't let this chapter go without telling you how much I'm enjoying it.
6/26/2009 c3 monamai
omg, your edward is SO sexy ! :)
6/26/2009 c7 14Ori1
An amazing update. Edward is a complete and total ass, which is strangely how I like him. Bella is beginning to show real spirit and I hope she begins to realize how much power she holds over Edward. The fantasy phone call showed that. When she snapped at him he lost control and that is very interesting to me.

I am very curious about the phone call. Edward is going to screw something up isn't he?

I am really enjoying this story.
6/26/2009 c7 Raewright
Ah, Peter Pan. Yep. I always found Peter Pan slightly scary and creepy.
6/26/2009 c7 2hit-the-duckies
"You found yourself trying not to laugh at his sheer, unapologetic awfulness."

so fucking true. hes such a dick but its kind of hard for me to not chuckle at him.

i am dying to fucking know who he called/what he said, but alas, im going on vacation for three weeks...so i wont find out for fucking ever. and this makes me so sad, you have no idea.

and rose is totes right. edward= creepyhot.

also, i think she had a great point about edward only calling bella when hes drunk because its when hes confident. and i bet when she kind of cuts him off like that, it pisses him off, but it prolly also makes him feel sad. i get the sense that hes kind of lonely, because no one really gets him or knows how to handle him. like in one of the earlier chapters, when he was like 'there wont be anyone for me'

sad shit yo.

loved this chapter. :)
6/26/2009 c6 BlankBlankBitch
I just stumbled upon your story and I absolutly love it! The concept is so unique and your writing is spot on! I am going to rec. It on my profile and next story update, I hope you don't mind. I just want everyone to read it!

I do have a sugestion though, you might won't to break up your paragraphs a bit more because sometimes when they get to long they are hard to read. That is especially so on the computer like fanfiction. Also it makes your chappies look longer which is always good! Haha!

Once again I can't wait for more! Keep up the great work!

-Parker
6/26/2009 c5 Raewright
Go Bella! Is this Edward realistically redeemable?
6/26/2009 c7 65Hidge
I find this Edward incredibly interesting. I never know what he's going to say. lol. Can't wait to say what happens between him and Bella.
6/26/2009 c4 Raewright
Ok. So I don't want her to run back to Mike. But yikes! This Edward is creepy!
6/26/2009 c3 Raewright
I never thought I would read a fic that made me want to say, "Run Bella. Run back to Mike Newton!"
6/26/2009 c7 Trouble08