for Desert Walk

6/28/2009 c1 15ontara
that was sweet and aweful at the same time - “Not like Illinois soil.” - *shudder*
6/16/2009 c1 JazzyIrish
Oh, I like!

“Not like Illinois soil.” Love how this brief little phrase brings a whole scene of Dean emerging from his grave into view. *shudders*

Thanks for sharing this. Off to the next one.
6/7/2009 c1 174Mad Server
Poor honey. ♥ Stoopid rocks getting in his way.

I feel like I should know, but... Illinois?
6/5/2009 c1 50reading
Oh. Owie. Poor boys!
6/3/2009 c1 77sweetysmart0505
Hee hee, I love hearing Dean complain. It's hilarious! Awesomeness.
6/2/2009 c1 71LivingForTv
“Yeah. Shoulda had to dig in this stuff.”

And that's another great line! My heart jumped to my throat when he said it, such a horrible thing it must have been, digging furiously when time was already up!

The End? No. To be continued... (pretty please?)
6/2/2009 c1 110Enkidu07
Great job catching Dean's delirium... or at least, Dean with walls lowered. And Sam's emotions just jump right off the screen. very nice.
6/1/2009 c1 sunnyjunedays
Hi, Great. I really wasn't prepared for the references to Dean's time in hell and Sammy's memories of when he had to bury his brother. Thanks. x
6/1/2009 c1 34bhoney
Aw. It took me a minute to get the "Illinois soil" reference, but once I did, it packed a punch. Nice. And I liked this: “I like wet places, S’mmy. Wet, rainy, cool…” Aww, poor Dean! I bet he does like wet, cool places. Nice touch.

I would like to see this story continue, if you're up for it.
6/1/2009 c1 45Thru Terry's Eyes
“Not like Illinois soil.”

NICE reference! Well struck.
6/1/2009 c1 108mcatB
Another good one, Nicole! Last minute or not, it's a great continuation from Buried - and especially Sam's reaction to the Illinois soil remark.
5/31/2009 c1 pandora jazz
Nice scene between the brothers.

I was surprised like Sam with the reference to "LR", nice touch.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
5/31/2009 c1 68Miyo86
Stumbly, wobbling Dean made me giggle. 'Not like Illinois soil' that made hurt- I stopped just like Sam. Great allusion there, it says so much! Great piece over all :D
5/31/2009 c1 31Nana56
Illinois soil! The desert certainly isn't like our soil right now! We're drowning here. lol

Great drabble!
5/31/2009 c1 143PADavis
That was beautiful - the sideways reference to Lazarus was just so sad. Gah. Loved it. Thanks for continuing Buried. What a great birthday present.

Phoebe