for You're Beautiful

10/23 c1 Nabucodonozoa
I love it. Please continue
8/19/2019 c4 Red
I love this story ! Can you continue it, please ?
4/17/2016 c1 Guest
I LOVE THIS
7/26/2015 c3 Guest
I know this story has probably been abandoned, but so far I really like it. There should be more Cc x Fran fanfiction stories out there. So I would really love it if you could update. Sorry I don't have any ideas though :(
8/26/2014 c3 41Tarja Holopainen
Will you update ?
I LOVE IT!
7/24/2014 c3 11Kigo Queen
Are you continuing this one too?
6/16/2014 c3 10DrTonks
Please more!
8/5/2013 c3 Anttolas
well i just wanna say the Pairing of Fran and c.c really lures me in, they seem so wonderful together, i hope you will get to Writing more for your stories, as i will be waiting
7/10/2013 c3 aimeefranfan
I'd really like for you to continue with this! Never before have I seen a CC/Fran. I find the idea interesting, and you're off to a brilliant start. I love how you set it all out. Keep up the good work! I'd love to read the rest of it :)
6/23/2013 c3 Ari
Ok, That's absolute out of character but the idea of fallen in love with a stranger is really cute :) and now what's happened? I want to know the end of this story..
5/8/2013 c3 3Italian.French.Medici.Queen
I think that this is wonderful and very fascinating! Would love if you wrote some more :) I wanna know how everything turns out between Fran and CC. You did a great job writing these first three chapters, I love it! Please continue, if possible?! :D
4/10/2013 c3 1Samantha S. Dracul
Sweet...
3/5/2012 c2 11Kigo Queen
you lied... you said you would continue but you havent... lol continue... pretty please
7/1/2011 c2 findichsehrgut
Alright I got to admit, that first the idea of C.C. and Fran being together seriously freaked me out. I wasn't able to imagine them having a romantic relationship, it was already weird to see them having (kind of) a friendship but you completely changed my mind. I mean I'm still a little confused reading about Fran falling in love with C.C., because I'm used to the situation between them I've seen in "The Nanny", but your two chapters really got me interested. I'm eagerly looking forward to new chapters and hope you'll fulfill my wish as soon, as it'll be convinient for you.
4/1/2011 c2 Nijah