FanFiction.Net

more please
5/25/2016 c22 tasha
more please
5/28/2014 c22 Onlyabrit
This is great, would love to read more
1/1/2014 c22 tugga
UPDATE PLEASE! I LOVE THIS STORY sorry i get excited!:)
8/28/2013 c22 2goldseadragon
Love this story! So sad to see it abandoned.
2/14/2013 c22 Frina
Very good, I'm impressed
10/23/2012 c22 omslagspapper
uhu! welcome back. i hope you locate your plot bunniez really soon because this story is a good one.
10/23/2012 c22 29Kit-cat99
YIPPIEE! I'm glad you're back. Had to backtrack a bit to remember what was happening because I was just completely lost but I remembered so yay!
7/9/2012 c22 JazzyJ2559
Please update soon. I can't wait for the next one.
6/1/2012 c22 Embers3Flame
Since I have just recently found this story your long absence wasn't a problem for me. But... I have became quite invested in this story so I hope that you have all the kinks worked out and start posting again soon. I love this story I would hate to see it left as a wip. Please update soon as this story is definately a keeper. Thank you for taking the time to write it down and share it with us. ;-)
6/1/2012 c22 Embers3Flame
5/9/2012 c3 yuiop
Nice
5/8/2012 c2 gthy
Nice
5/1/2012 c22 Loz
YAY! This is absolutely awesome! Forget day, this made my year! Can't wait to see this story updated :D :D :D Glad you're starting to write again :)
126 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »