FanFiction.Net
for Pandora's Box

6/9/2009 c8 131LMXB
Wow Shep is really brave. He needs to steal Ronon's gun!
6/8/2009 c7 LMXB
Poor Ronon. I have a nasty feeling things aren't going to get better straight away.
6/7/2009 c6 LMXB
Poor everyone. Why do I feel that even when Shep and co get in there things won't get better?
6/6/2009 c5 LMXB
You can't end it there! Being on the receiving end of cliff hangers is painful.
6/5/2009 c4 LMXB
I read the first half of the story with a horrible sense of foreboding then the box came and spent the rest of the chapter desperate to know what was happening. Need more!
6/5/2009 c3 mum
getting to know the characters now. really enjoyed the last one (pandoras box )you are making the characters interesting, and I dont read science fiction!very good at making the chapter end , just when it gets interesting.
6/4/2009 c3 22hifield
You just know something bad is going to happen. Glad that you have written more Orla.
6/4/2009 c2 hifield
Dr. Davies was a hoot.
6/4/2009 c3 131LMXB
I can see so many ways things going wrong for Orla and co. Can't wait for the next installment!
6/4/2009 c2 LMXB
Poor Dr Davies. Surely Ronon gets to play with Rodney in this story? The itchy finger line was so funny.
6/4/2009 c1 LMXB
Great start. I loved Ronon's reason for not waking Woolsey.
6/2/2009 c1 bellestarr01
Oh Boy! Ronon stripping Woo Hoo! Great Start, can't wait to see where you go. BTW I'm obsessed with Ronon Whump and I don't think he gets his share, it'e allways Shep or Rodney. Ready for the next chapter!
57 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4