for Ryoga's Terrible, Horrible, NoGood Really Bad Day

10/15/2017 c1 22William Sayers
Pata Hikari is a crazy fanboy and a brilliant example of the dunning-kruger effect.

If he shows up here please ignore anything he says.
3/3/2016 c1 Guest
Youkai eat ki? You mean the ki that Ranma and Ryoga use to shape and fire their respective attacks, which is basically a bullet of hardened air. So where did Rhett Butler suddenly find this 'ki' to eat? And also, why did Ryoga 'punch' the wall to use his Bakusai Tenketsu, but is no longer able to do it when his index finger is removed, since he only needed to punch the wall?
Ryoga has also went after Happousai and other strong opponents even in his pig-form to try and protect Akane, which is more than just 'sleeping' with her.
I mean c'mon, the guy spends 70~80% of his life lost in the wilderness/far-away and oft-times as a defenseless piglet and hasn't met any of his family members for years. He's saved Ranma and Akanes lives more than once, which Ranma likes to repay by cutting off his index finger and then leaving him for dead...
3/17/2015 c1 9cko2
Nice added chapter.
1/10/2015 c1 5Grizzmon
Well, that deals with Ryoga all right.
7/25/2014 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Wow, soooo funny end though!
8/22/2011 c1 Rose1948
Poor Ryoga. His theme song should be "I'm Having a Bad Bad Day" from "Despicable Me." ::chuckles:: Still, he brings on most of what happens to him on himself with his twisted outlook and all.
10/22/2010 c1 Shadowalker666
Interesting piece of justice inflicted on Ryoga most fitting in manny ways and quite funny an ending for it all.
9/4/2010 c1 14AshK1980
Nice job! I like it! Sorry it took me so long to review. Real life Issues.
6/7/2009 c1 1JWG
Heh, heh! You know, some people like Ryoga. You're not one of them! Loved it! Ranma, Sailor Moon, LoTR and Norse mythology all mashed together! Who could ask for more!

Write Something Every Day!

-JW
6/3/2009 c1 12mikebreslau
Damn! You're good!

Nicely done.
6/2/2009 c1 29ssfr
Wow! That was . . . *breaks out laughing again* odd, a little twisted, and utterly lovely.

And that last line just set the whole thing off that last bit.

Thanks!
6/2/2009 c1 5Lyra the Heretic
... ^^

Nutty. I like it.

And I've always had a soft spot for Norse mythos. So he.

The last line was good irony.
6/2/2009 c1 9Dragon Man 180
Interesting, very interesting afterlife for Ryoga. But Rhett Butler is scary, I never saw the episode with his youma form.
6/2/2009 c1 Wharpt
'Ryoga of the Nine Fingers and the Cat of Doom' You'd better hope Frodo doesn't read fanfiction!
6/2/2009 c1 10Wonderbee31
Heh, this was a fun little shot, and so Ryoga has moved on and will be battling day in and out, will, it'll fit his beserker style anyway, and guess the others will have a laugh if he gets nervous around some of the Valkeries, given his bashfulness.