FanFiction.Net
for Hitotsu ni suru

7/12/2009 c7 2Ctu-Shadow
Great story so far. Ranma/Ranko's skills should translate well into the hidden village making sure she can more then keep up with what will happen. Tho I wonder how you will handle any relationship with Ranko and weather it will be with a girl or guy (the last option is very unlikely unless you plan on making her Very OOC)
7/12/2009 c7 4continental-line
This is going to be interesting, don't stop! 'The Fox' should not be too sweet or kind, instead think her as a Colune (sp.) without the potions. Always impatient with youth but willing to teach.
7/11/2009 c7 ShineX
Why exactly did she avoid mentioning what that attack was?
7/10/2009 c7 firelordeg
well once again another fantastic chapter thank you for sharing please update again a.s.a.l.a.
7/10/2009 c7 god of all
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
7/10/2009 c7 8Dumbledork
Heh! I can imagine what Ranko will have to learn as a kunoichi. Traditonal arts and seduction. Great job.
7/9/2009 c6 werdnakcep
more please ^_^
7/9/2009 c6 4continental-line
Its a good story so far, don't stop here!
7/2/2009 c1 Guest
Friendly fox calling people kit is extremely annoying and overdone.
7/1/2009 c6 ShineX
Very nice, I suspect you were talking about Sasuke? I could see that her shooting energy could have a massive effect too though (Why pink? Isn't that love or something similer?).

Hope you update soon.
7/1/2009 c6 DTravler
Good chapter I hope when Ranma does find out what is expected of him that he sticks to his own ways because I all ways find the reasons that are given to change in other storied like this are kind of wimpy the old that is the way everyone else does it or this world is more dangerous than the one you came from or something like that. The plain and simple fact is Ranma does not have to do anything he does not want to he is not a ninja of the village and does not have to be one to protect the village. Naruto dream to be a ninja and Hokage might effect that but by what I get you say it is Ranma in charge with Narutos memories to do so would go against his honor and that is one thing that Ranma will never give up not on another persons say so no matter who they are or how good there argument is it is something he would not do. And I have been calling Ranma as a male because to me no matter if he is stuck as a female or not Ranma is a male has been all his life and you do not just change something like that in a few minutes hours or even days like some do have happening and plus it is one of Ranmas biggest fears to turn into a girl for real and it is something that I can not find believable no matter how well it is written does not mean I will not read the story but it takes an amount of enjoyment out of it for me so I hope that you get a new chapter out soon and good writing.
7/1/2009 c4 ShineX
I like the way you did the dialogue, lol. Going from one persons life to the next without a hitch and telling the truth but not in full detail. Very nice, lol
7/1/2009 c2 ShineX
She just can't catch a break, lol
7/1/2009 c1 ShineX
Well this is a first, and very well done.
6/30/2009 c6 8Dumbledork