FanFiction.Net
for Hitotsu ni suru

6/12/2009 c3 8Dumbledork
Very nice. Some original ideas here. I really want to read more.
6/11/2009 c2 3rosch
Good start :) Please continue!
6/8/2009 c2 CopyZero
Great story, I like your version of how Ranma ended up in the Naruto world the most as it is creative yet makes a bit of sense. Keep up the good work.
6/8/2009 c2 3Hiryo
Damn for making Ranma permanently female...

Sorry had to say that at least once since I don't like that. Oh well else okso fare.
6/6/2009 c2 billy13579
Interesting fic.

Some run on sentences, and a little too much "old aunt Kyuubi" explaining to a wide eyed little kid type of speach.

I like the premise though, It's similar to some other fics on the surface, but different in that in this fic there's no more Naruto (please make Ranma's personality dominant with little more than memories from Naruto! Otherwise there's no point pulling a single character from another universe).

Although I don't like "Ranma's stuck as a girl" type fics, at least you gave a decent reason for the Kyuubi not knowing he's really male.

Anyways, there's quite a bit of potential in this fic, and I do hope you continue. However, I also encourage revisiting and revising these first two chapters. That'll help you find common errors and avoid them in the future, as well as help you in revising and planning your story overall.

Again, please do continue, this fic is different in a very special way and it'd be very interesting to see it play out.
6/6/2009 c2 8Dumbledork
I like it. But you misspelled two names. It's Iruka, not Iruke and the Kyuubi is a kitsune, not a kitume.
6/6/2009 c2 1Qminster
... you explain too much. specifically for a 10+ year old demon lord to a hairless monkey. When I read this chapter I keep getting the impression of a kind old aunt bending backwards explaining stuff to her nephew. not a demon 'LORD' telling it how it is to a 'lower life form.'
6/4/2009 c1 3anjheL003
great story! like it..
6/4/2009 c1 4StarfireGreencoon
Great story
6/3/2009 c1 8Dumbledork
You caught my interest. I want to see where you're going with this.
6/2/2009 c1 1Arinor