FanFiction.Net
for Hitotsu ni suru

4/21/2014 c8 KillerWombat
Its been a while, please update this great story.
1/14/2014 c10 shugokage
This was a really cool idea and story good job!
6/22/2013 c10 1weather witch nami
Please continue soon
6/15/2013 c10 Winter's Folly
Wow. I hope this is on hiatus. Much better than being abandoned.
6/15/2013 c9 Winter's Folly
Wonderful.
6/15/2013 c7 Winter's Folly
Excellent! Truly an art.
6/15/2013 c5 Winter's Folly
" eling of déjà vu, it reminded her of her first meeting with Akane when the girl had smiled and asked her if she wanted to be her friend, just before she tried to hit her with a large stone garden lantern. Catching herself before she said anything stupid, she bowed back to the two girls and introduced herself to them, "I'm pleased to meet you both, my name is Uzumaki Naruto. I'm Naruto's sister." "
Did Ranko actually say that, or was it a misspell?
6/15/2013 c4 Winter's Folly
Hehe.
6/15/2013 c1 Winter's Folly
Sounds Awesome.
2/17/2013 c1 OriginalRabbits
Just a tip, you don't need to be horribly descriptive of everything that happens.
2/17/2013 c10 ArinaSugarBaby
Well, what do you think? Did you like it? I tried to keep most of the dialog somewhat in character. I do plan on extending the next chapter out more and it will still be here at the training grounds.

Then why haven't you? I mean seriously this story has been pretty good and while you have come back and fixed a few chapters you have yet to add length to this one or added any new chapters though the modified chapters happen in 012 it has been almost three years for a new one.
2/17/2013 c5 ArinaSugarBaby
I was going to wait til the end but I noticed something that really needs fixing. "my name is Uzumaki Naruto. I'm Naruto's sister." I am quoting you there and have to ask why did you go from Ranko to Naruto? Also I see you stamping when you seemed to have fixed some chapters which is nice but it still seems to be to long sense you added any thing new at least according to when this was last updated. So it would be nice to see an actual new chapter up sense what I read it has been almost 3 years sense that has happen.
12/11/2012 c10 3Reishin Amara
wow...not bad...but bloodline seems a bit...much..to describe ki use.

ki or physical energy(dbz)

mana,magic,or spiritual energy(negima)

chakra is them fused.

then you have psyonic energy...like AT fields in Evangelion or psychic energy used in pokemon.
7/18/2012 c5 jaelin910
what she said wrong was "I am Uzumaki Naruto"
"hi, my name is john smith. I'm john smith's sister" add in the fact that it's naruto...
7/17/2012 c7 1ranger5
I really hope this gets continued at some point. It has one of the most original opening scenarios for getting Ranma into the Naruto world. The merger was certainly original and the characterizations well done.

I would beg for you to continue this ... but its really up to you and your muse.

If I can actually get myself writing again I'd like to try something similar. I'd give you credit for the original idea of course & a plug to read your story. I may well try just to get the rust off my skills.

I will abmit that currently it is a big if since I haven't written anything in years (see Forever the Tomboy - a SM/Ranma cross) if you haven't read it - give it a try & let me know what you think.
206 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »