FanFiction.Net

please update it soon.
I hope ur still alive.
6/8/2012 c2 Ranmaleopard
4/15/2012 c2 KillerWombat
Rereading this story again, I can not help saying "please update" its been too long a cliffhanger in the 10th chapter.
3/17/2012 c1 1ranger5
still love this story. you have an excellent idea on how to fuse the two together. I hope to see more soon. 3.10.10 has been a while ago (g)
2/20/2012 c9 Ranmayamabushi
=3 just Had to reread this again Great story I sooooo hope you continue it!
2/14/2012 c10 1Dlikee
love the story would love to see an update
2/11/2012 c10 Ranmaleopard
2/10/2012 c10 Glaziola
Hmmm, I kinda liked it.

Put it an Alert I case it will raise from the Dead someday. :)
2/9/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
12/17/2011 c10 Alabee
I absolutely love this story and have read thru it a couple times now and then when I have nothing else to read. I really with you would continue this though, it has a ton of potential and has a ton of parts to it that I love to see in a story. It has been a long time since you updated but I do hope that you decide to continue this someday :/
10/28/2011 c10 Benjpalmer
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

NOT. ANOTHER. DECENT. DEADFIC.
10/5/2011 c10 Ranmayamabushi
=3 I sooooo hope you continue this!
9/17/2011 c1 3Kurama's Foxy Rose
So wait, what does 'hitotsu ni suru' mean? I looked it up and got the 'to one' part, but suru had about a dozen definitions.
8/24/2011 c4 40deathgeonous
You know, I don't exactly know why, but I miss this fic, greatly. So, please, continue this as you are able to. Well, thanks for writing what you did of it, bye for now.
7/20/2011 c10 Spokavriel
I think I now see why this has not continued in the past year. You made Ranma-chan too powerful and on top of that made Konoha more or less a place of pointless entities in the story.

Ranma has had a drastic change in her body. She has also had her age reduced. I know you have already laced in hints at her having Neko-Ken mastery thanks to Kyuubi having eaten the spirit. There is nothing I have heard of in the entire series of Naruto that could withstand what you just demonstrated as a near zen out absent minded use of her Ki following a Kata.

You have some good points in the story and its not a bad start. But I would Recommend a rewrite. Let the perspective be more loose and let there be less that is readily presented to the reader. Also show more of what is going on and spend less time talking everything to death in detailed exposition.

You actually had a good chance to expand on Naruto and Konoha back with the memories. You could have done a few chapters actually showing the experience of experiencing Naruto's past and using that to build on Ranma's character showing her growth from it.

Also a painful plot hole you have here. It is clearly before the Teams are set when Ranma gets there. Now in the latest two chapters you have characters talking about the cannon teams that were set. Not only are those in some parts impossible but then you add on allowing the odd girl out to be in on the training without any question of if it would hurt her own team. There are hundreds of times where the teams of 3 are harped on. Not to mention this divides Ino's loyalties away from her own team and has her learning in things her team will remain ignorant of.

Not bad for what it is but I feel you can do better based on what I have already seen.

Daniel Thomas Stack