FanFiction.Net
for Hitotsu ni suru

7/20/2011 c5 Spokavriel
Probably got told about this earlier. You had Ranko introduce herself to the girls as Naruto, Naruto's sister. It makes me wonder if you even read through your own fic before posting it much less take time to make any corrections.

The fic is enjoyable so far but its been a bit monologue heavy. I hope that is changing sooner than later. This is already half way through the written chapters.

There also hasn't been an update in over a year. After your complaint about abandoned fics it would be ironic if this is one. When you resume writing please consider having the plot advance and at least 2 if not 3 scenes in chapters that way there's less chance for people to complain they are too short.

Spokavriel @ yahoo. com

Daniel Thomas Stack
7/4/2011 c10 3tuatara
How sad that there isn't more of this it certainly should have continued up through them gelling as a team and starting on missions. Then it could have skipped ahead a bit to, say, the chuunin exam? And hopefully by then Ranko would be more or less used to being a full girl.

So much potential here! But that's true of all your stories. (The only thing that bums me out is that Naruto's gone. I've developed a huge soft spot for him over the years.) Good stuff once again. If only there were more.

...Sigh.
5/2/2011 c10 1Raynze76
aa interesting idea for a crossover, hope you update soon as its a great story
4/16/2011 c10 1smexyforever
Pairings?

maybe itachi and/or shikamaru with ranko?
3/28/2011 c10 6ranma-saotome-cursed-fighter
nice fic. i wouldd be interested in reading more if you decide to write more. back to the old fan fic mill. ja ne.
3/27/2011 c10 Chargone
*sigh* i'm never sure how to read the published/updated dates on FF.net, because it uses different systems on different pages and never the one i grew up with... makes it hard to tell when something was last updated.

aaaaaaanyway. this fic's pretty good but... so far it's ten chapters of setup and introduction. needs more happenings! ... well, more story, really :D

hopefully it's not dead. *subscribes*
3/22/2011 c10 6Rain Everwood
awsome story so far. this is realy imagenitive. i hope to see more soon. oh and i gess that wasent i tipo before lol
3/22/2011 c5 Rain Everwood
i tipicly comment at the end but i wanted to point out a big tipo for u. ^_^ at the end Ranko intradused herself as Usumaki Naruto. i think u ment Usumaki Ranko. i hope this helps u.
2/6/2011 c10 Blackholelord
Great story, please update soon!
1/10/2011 c10 animefreak 171
Good chapter can't wait to read the next one
1/10/2011 c5 Guest
I'm pritty shure akane hit ranma with a table
12/29/2010 c10 3Shanami
I've enjoyed this story so far primarily because your focus seems to be on character development rather than jumping wholesale into the plot of the Naruto-verse and I think that it is fairly well written.

However, there are many things currently left hanging that I hope you will eventually resolve. Firstly, you seem to be making Ranko quite powerful compared to the other genin. While I think this is entirely reasonable, given that Ranko is based on a post-Saffron Ranma with the addition of Naruto's memories, it does beg the question of how you will maintain the necessary plot tension once you actually start moving into the plot. For example, I think that by her current description, Ranko would slaughter Zabuza assuming that Team 8 were assigned to the Wave mission. Add in the potential to do Hiryuu Shoten Ha's and the variations when opponents use fire jutsu, and you have a potentially overpowered Ranko (with exception to things she knows nothing about such as Sealing or genjutsu).

That said, having an overpowered Ranko could work quite nicely, but you would have to find other ways to focus some tension into the story.

I'm hoping to see a meeting between Kurenai and the Hokage regarding Ranko's abilities, possibly with a more thorough test of them. I would be surprised, given Kurenai's character, if she didn't want to see everything that Ranko could actually do and I would imagine that the Hokage would want to hear a report about it. Along those lines, I would love to see a spar between Gai and Ranko to judge her 'taijutsu'.

Since the story has no listed pairing, I'm left wondering if you are going to try to make a pairing work for this particular work. I'd guess, based on Ranko's combined memories of both Ranma and Naruto that she would never be interested in a male, but that doesn't exactly cut the list down much.

At any rate, I think this is an excellent start to a story and look forward to seeing more of it in the future.
12/10/2010 c2 40deathgeonous
Hmm, I'm sorry to hear that you've been unwell. Hopefully you do get better soon. And update as well. Hehe. Well, I do want to thank you for writing this, and say good bye for now.
12/6/2010 c10 6Athina Dark-Angel of Death
And she didn't even show them everything, man will they be suprised
11/20/2010 c10 Yosheki
This deserves a continuation.
206 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »