FanFiction.Net
for An Unusual Case

9/2/2014 c1 10GreyDawnWitch
Finally got a chance to read this one! It's been on my list forever.
- Yes, Director. I can feel your disappointment.
- No, Tony. Actually, you're going to Scotland.
8/11/2014 c65 62Blue Seidr
Finished! This is the best NCIS/Harry Potter crossover I have ever read! If only there were more like this out there . . .
Amazing story, I truly love it.
8/11/2014 c1 Blue Seidr
When I say the line that said NCIS theme song, I immediately went to my music and played my copy of the track, and danced around the kitchen like a lunatic. Thank god I was home alone.
Anyway, my freaky note aside, this is a great start to your story. I know it's already complete, but I'm sure you'd still appreciate a review. I'm going to read this as fast as I can. Ciao!
5/28/2014 c26 Noble Korhedron
WHAT. THE. BLUE. FUCK. is going on!? :-( This bloody killer seems like they're smarter than Riddle and more bloodthirsty than Greyback!?
5/26/2014 c1 Noble Korhedron
BLECH! Shack's interpersonal skills need some SERIOUS work. Or perhaps he's just not used to the close co-operation of the U.S. magical community with it's Govt.? #thinking_hard
5/24/2014 c64 3MysteriousGreenHufflepuffAgent
I just reread this and I still think it's so amazing! It's been so long since I first read it that I didn't quite remember everything, so it was exciting all over again. I really love this story. So, so much. Thank you for being so awesome and write this and thereby connecting two of my favorite things! (
5/22/2014 c65 Haleth
OK, I managed to read this in two days! I wondered what have I been doing the last few days...well I guess I know the answer now. Good job! I loved that Minerva and Gibbs actually stayed in touch! It was joy to read. Thank you!
5/1/2014 c65 ScarletFishcake
Holly shit on a stick, I just could not stop reading! I 'm usually not into thrillers and such, though this one kept me hanging on each one of your words.
Hope I can stumble upon another story of yours !
3/18/2014 c65 Catchfire
Great fic. Well written and exciting.
3/7/2014 c60 FotoDi
Hello ...?

VERITASERUM?

MARAUDER'S MAP?

HOUSE ELVES?

SPYING PORTRAITS?
2/26/2014 c10 14GoldenGriffiness
Couple questions, after reading this umpteenth times X
1. How o there cameras work? There electronic, right?
2. They're ignoring the law about minors talking to the police, right?
12/21/2013 c2 James
Ok, it is a little rushed so far, but I am going to continue anyway. Shacklebolt should not have been surprised that all could have seen the horses, he knows what kind of work they do.
11/19/2013 c65 Guest
Wow this story is fabulous!
11/13/2013 c65 32Dark-Supernatural-Angel
What a fantastic way to wrap things up.
WELL DONE!
11/13/2013 c64 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Oh I just love it when the team rubs it in the killer's face! It definitely clears some case-questions up. :D

Well done!