FanFiction.Net
for An Unusual Case

11/13/2013 c63 32Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Whoa...wasn't the killer once of Cedric's 'friends' that Tony and McGee met when they were raiding the library for Ziva's books when she was missing?

I loved to see the team outsmart the killer! The previous chapter just had him succeeding all too easily in the short amount of time shown.
11/13/2013 c61 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Wait...so they went to the ball while expecting the killer to strike again? How is that good?
Also how did the ending of last chapter link up with this one? I feel like I'm missing something here.
11/13/2013 c60 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Those interrogations were fantastic! I definitely got the intimidating vibe off of them!
11/13/2013 c59 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Yay for the lead! I love how that just lifted the team's spirits. I hope it'll stick (and that it's correct).

Great story!
11/13/2013 c55 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
I really like that the killer is furious with Gibbs' Team's ability to stay alive after everything he threw at them.

I hope Ziva has gotten some of her memory back by now.
11/13/2013 c54 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
OMG!

The team is having no luck at all!
11/13/2013 c52 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
OMG! Ziva has amnesia?! I wasn't expecting that!

Yikes for that bomb scare!
11/13/2013 c43 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Oh...that was fantastic!
11/12/2013 c37 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
I'm still stunned that the agents were able to pick up on how to fly a broom so quickly.
11/12/2013 c35 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Progress has been made for Tony and Ziva's missions...I love it!
11/12/2013 c34 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Abby was outstanding! The new hero!
11/12/2013 c33 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
I just had to comment...George's interrogation was amusing!

I can't wait to see Tony and Ziva carry out their new assignments. :D
11/7/2013 c65 Irina Marenco
YOU deserve the e-ice cream cake - the story is very nice. Thanks for sharing!
10/27/2013 c65 Guest
Not a crossover I've thought about before, but I liked it! Good plot, well executed. The only thing I found disappointing was the use of an OC as the bad guy, I think you could perhaps have had an even greater impact with an existing character. That aside though, I really enjoyed this.
10/10/2013 c34 2Spirit of the Knight
... Seriously? People are complaining that the characters are being OOC on Fanfiction? Of course it's going to be OOC.

Anyways I love the story and I think that everyone's in character! But if people are going to complain about it being OOC they should just watch the original show and movies instead of reading Fanfiction.
2,368 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »