FanFiction.Net
for An Unusual Case

7/10/2009 c12 5Bookits
GIBBS ROCK!
7/10/2009 c13 Bookits
WOW! Gibbs and no coffee is not a good mix! AAh run for your life's!

Great story, keep it up and write more soon, or i'll send Gibbs on you...
7/10/2009 c13 Saffygirl
Another awesome chapter!

I was wondering, have you ever heard of Supernatural? With your writing style I think you could write a really awesome fic with that fandom!

Can't wait for the next update!
7/10/2009 c13 12cflat
Uh oh! I wonder who was killed? Uh... that was rhetorical, btw.
7/10/2009 c12 6The Queen of Confusion
Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
7/10/2009 c12 BellaRide28
Such an unusual crossover... But you totally make it work! Please update soon!
7/9/2009 c12 8Anne399
Good story! Can't wait to see if Dumbledore agrees to fingerprinting everyone.
7/9/2009 c12 6sinsrfun10
I know you only just updated, but please update soon! This is an interesting story and I would love more of it!
7/9/2009 c12 33Pampers Baby Dry
this is awsome! i so cant wait till you continue! see yha!
7/8/2009 c12 Pingn
Your still keeping it right with both worlds. I don't know about Gibbs headbutting the door. I wouldn't write it off either. Am I the only one who still sees Richard Harris when picturing Dumbledore? Don't get me wrong I like Michael Gambon who is great for the darker movies coming out. But the warm, gentle, no worries Dumbledore is just one I like.

P.S. alittleinsane963 I left a message in you account inbox. A few ideas and suggestions.
7/8/2009 c12 2librarywitch
OH boy, Dumbles is in for it now! Gibbs is pissed and looking for someone to stand toe to toe with. Couldn't happen to a better wizard. Go get 'im Jethro! Thanks for sharing your wonderful story.
7/8/2009 c12 69Pandora of Ithilien
gibbs and a chat with dumbledore? oh, this will not go well with gibbs in this mood. maybe jen and minerva can run interference?
7/8/2009 c12 4Shadow of Flame
Gibbs is going attempt to get finger prints from all the students in the school? That's at least 600 kids!
7/8/2009 c12 loretta537
i really hope they get poppy to help ziva soon so that she wont be all bruised up
7/8/2009 c12 128The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien
Will Dumbledore be getting a Gibbs-slap? Tell me at least Snapes gets one.
2,368 « Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 .. Last Next »