FanFiction.Net
for An Unusual Case

6/13/2009 c4 1brenners
Ha, I'm imaging a suprised Mcgonagall right now. It's very amusing. This is third year isn't it? Does that mean REMUS?
6/13/2009 c4 69Pandora of Ithilien
tony's hiding behind their mother... how very little-boyish of him. you had me barely managing to hold back laughter, and since i'm quite good at that these days that's an accomplishment. great job!
6/13/2009 c4 Saffygirl
Lol, I was waiting all day for SOMETHING to update!

THANK YOU!

Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
6/13/2009 c4 6The Queen of Confusion
Your drug of choice... fanfiction! Don't worry I know all about it. I'd stay up all night some times on the computer doing what most people would concider nothing.

Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
6/12/2009 c3 The Queen of Confusion
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
6/12/2009 c3 Kestrel
I do like where this story is going. You got the NCIS dynamics spot on, though I was expecting to hear more from Ducky.

Gibbs is probably going to be his non-plussed by everything.

Ducky could probably out talk on ghotly history professor.

ElfLord is probably going to be shocked that he can't use his computer.

Abby's loving it already.

Ziva will probably kick ass/take names...after she maims a certain blond bigot.

Jenny is going to regret taking the big chair.

Palmer will probably be well... Palmer-ish.

DiNozzo? probably find a couple of kindred souls in Gred and Forge.
6/10/2009 c3 Kaydeek
I like this story so far. its been interesting to say the least.

I can't wait to see read the rest of it.
6/8/2009 c1 3saygoodnightgracie
I'm intrigued and I typically can't stand cross-overs. Looking forward to clicking the double-arrows and reading the next chapter :)
6/7/2009 c3 mika metalchild83msn.com
I don't think Hogwarts has ever seen or experienced anything like the crew of NCIS.Wait until Abby decides to follow Snape around and ask him all sort of questions on Potions. Or have Gibbs and Snape get into a glaring contest.. Basically I love everything I've read so far and can't wait for the next chapter.
6/6/2009 c3 Saffygirl
Lol, I can't wait for the reaction!

Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
6/6/2009 c3 128The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien
A good chapter.

But as much as I'm sure you want new reviews, just remember that no one likes begging. I usually like to say 'Please read, review, and show your love'. and most often, readers will.
6/6/2009 c3 38Regina Locksley Mills
That chapter was really funny! Don't worry I have had your story on story alert since chapter one. I want to see how this turns out! This could be fun.
6/6/2009 c3 Goddess McG
Absolutely brilliant crossing HP with NCIS! I can hardly wait to read more!
6/6/2009 c1 Melora
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

http:/ w w w. geocities . com /sapienti_university_of_magic (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
6/4/2009 c2 17darkorangecat
The team seems to be taking everything in stride thus far. Abby's interest in the Thestrals is on par for her and I am not surprised that everyone can see them, given their line of work. I am wondering at how calmly they respond to the unusual creatures as I am sure they have not had previous experience with them.

I am looking forward to seeing how everyone responds to the castle and the idea that magic is indeed real.
2,368 « Prev Page 1 .. 147 154 155 156 157 158 Next »