FanFiction.Net
for An Unusual Case

6/4/2009 c2 128The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien
Not bad. This story definetly has potential. Maybe you could even have Kate Todd pop in as a ghost.
6/4/2009 c2 Saffygirl
Omg, I have been watching my inbox all day for this!

I love Tonks and Moody's argument on the plane!

Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
6/4/2009 c1 Jwaas
Hey! Cool Idea! Update soon pls?
6/3/2009 c1 69Pandora of Ithilien
while i admit that HP/NCIS crossovers usually leave me skeptical at best, this one has so far been entertaining enough that i'd like to see more. it'd be funny if it turned out someone has magic and was keeping it quiet.
6/3/2009 c1 51SongBirdie
I love this story! Good character insights. Who is going to see the Therstals?

I thought you made Jenny sound human, wanting to avoid doing something boring! I can't wait for the next chapter.

Sincerely,

Valerie Portolano – AKA
6/3/2009 c1 38Regina Locksley Mills
That was a pretty good start! I think this will definately an interesting story I will definately read the rest of this once you post it! Peace!
6/3/2009 c1 Ann
Great start to this story. Why is Tony so exited to go to England? Does he know about the school? Is that why he's excited. Can't wait until you post more. Please post soon.
6/3/2009 c1 17darkorangecat
I LOVE it! I am so happy to see such a fun and unusual crossover and to have it set up so believably is the icing on the cake. :) The characterizations are well done, the opening scene with Filch was fantastic, and I am looking forward to reading the next chapter. Seriously, I am very excited about this, it gives me courage for some of the crossover ideas I have running around aimlessly in my head.
6/3/2009 c1 261Evil Cosmic Triplets
Because I have always wanted to be someone's hero, I thought I'd kick in here with a review. What do I think? It amuses me that's what I think, it's refreshing to see something a little out of the ordinary on the NCIS page. The idea of Gibbs and the gang at Hogswart is extremely intriguing. I liked the idea that the inmates were running NCIS while there wasn't a case going and Gibbs had sequestered himself in MTAC to get his business done. The only thing I would alter about the story/style is that you should stretch things out a little, flesh the material and the characters out-describe people or the room or what have you. Also, the transitions are a little abrupt but you have a great imagination and concept and the other issues are all very conquerable. I look forward to more.
6/3/2009 c1 Saffygirl
OMG!

THANK YOU!

I have yet to come across any really good NCIS xovers with Harry Potter! But this one sounds really awesome!

Is this going to be cannon time line or AU one?

Can't wait for the next update!
6/3/2009 c1 jordan16
love it so far great job just think maybe ziva will get to drive! thats would be awesome
2,366 « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158