FanFiction.Net
for An Unusual Case

6/27/2012 c8 17Flying Dragonite
OH my gosh what did you do to Lavender? What is going on? Will Dusknoir ever find true love? I keep asking that question, but no one give me an answer, lol! Yes, I'm your crazy fan!

love the story!
6/27/2012 c7 Flying Dragonite
Uh oh... Lavender what?
6/27/2012 c6 Flying Dragonite
Ok, I'll make you grin from ear to ear: REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!

hahaha, I'm just blowing up your inbox today, aren't I? I'm loving your story!
6/27/2012 c5 Flying Dragonite
OOOOH... scary Gibbs without coffee...
6/27/2012 c4 Flying Dragonite
ACK I LOVE YOUR STORY!
6/27/2012 c3 Flying Dragonite
I'm having HAPPY hysterics right now! Literally, I am dancing in my seat and reading the lines from the characters out loud! I'm having an absolute WONDERFUL time reading your fanfiction!
6/27/2012 c2 Flying Dragonite
Lol, it's a little BLUE button, now! Hahaha! I loved this chapter as much as the first! Keep it up!
6/27/2012 c1 Flying Dragonite
OK I was jokingly looking up NCIS and Harry Potter crossovers, and what do I find but this little fanfic! Excellent idea, so far I LIKE! I'm looking forward to reading more!
6/4/2012 c18 boredperson7
Poor Minerva.
5/27/2012 c65 3MysteriousGreenHufflepuffAgent
Hi.

I'Ve been reding this story in about four days and I'd say that it's still Too much time I took

cause it was quite captivating and your writing was amazing. The plot was also very good and i think everybody was quite in Charakter.

I loved the story and you just want you to know cause i know that you equally love reviews :D

thank you. I'm going to read the sequel now :)

think you
5/14/2012 c65 bananas r gd
thankyou for posting this; i really enjoyed it.

keep going with your writing
5/10/2012 c65 5AzureInfinity
Sweet! I feel we're missing the Abby-Snape conference, but, ohwell! Nice.
5/7/2012 c44 16Writ-in-Fire-and-Ice
This chapter amused me. I was going to wait until the end to review but... oh well.
5/3/2012 c23 5AzureInfinity