FanFiction.Net
for An Unusual Case

10/2/2022 c1 tpthornburg
Well since I happen to like Harry Potter stories and I'm a huge NCIS fan I'm really intrigued so far. Looking forward to the rest of this tale!
7/16/2021 c65 4SilverMidas
AWESOME story
1/12/2021 c18 17d'elfe
HEhehhehehe, those relationships are so fucked up, and made me laugh so much !
Mc Gonagall is definitely my faouvrite charater, with Snape.
1/11/2021 c8 d'elfe
As much gun as I am having, is there no spell to levitate ?
What about patching up people and stop bleeding ? I think Mme Pomfrey could do quite a good job at it.
BAring those comments, I am laughing every chapter, which is definitely a good sign :)
12/11/2020 c65 61D.J. Scales
Well done.
12/11/2020 c7 D.J. Scales
Well this is an unusual case.
10/18/2020 c1 Guest
Why didn't shacklebolt supply the names of the student and parent? Then the team could have checked records before travelling.
9/16/2020 c1 32dancingkatz
I just stumbled across your story and like the way you've begun it. I can totally visualize the chapter as though I'm watching an actual NCIS episode (particularly the description of the madhouse that the bullpen is after a week of no cases). On to the next chapter!
8/21/2020 c65 James Birdsong
You wrote a good story in my opinion
5/21/2020 c1 3MysteriousGreenHufflepuffAgent
Hey there, if you're still there.
I remember reading this for the first time years and years ago and this is the second time I have come back to it, because it's a story I really love.
The first time I read it, I devoured this thrilling piece of art and I loved every second of it. It was a time when I was still able to read whole novels in one sitting, a great, youthful time. I've been trying to regain the ability and the mindset for quite a while now but found it impossible to finish any book, at least in under three months. Tonight is the first time in years that I feel the need again, the need to just read and be completely immersed and swallow a story whole. The need came just as I thought of maybe going back to this story again. I love that mindset and the story, so I just want to say thank you for that.
Thank for the first and second time around as well, it has always been a thrill. 3
3/19/2020 c65 4tcl7189
Nice run!
2/9/2020 c64 TuxedoMac
so i know the first thing you want to know is did i enjoy this. Yes and i must say it is only the 2nd hp ncis crossover that i read that i liked. there don't seem to be many that i find i can get into. i think that the part i really enjoyed is the chapter size. i may be reviewing this on a laptop but i read it on my phone, and my phone is a flip phone ( LG uni 171) basically its like the size of the one you see in season 4 ep 7. that i could then read all of a long fic on it made it more enjoyable. what i think really worked for you and your story is that you did not try to add magic in a way that would just give whatever was needed. it really shows how good of a detective/mystery in that you laid out a working case and focused on it. now that all that good stuff is out of the why we must cover a few of the bad/ might be an issue things. first the easiest to cover that i think might have been a bit off is how mad you had gibbs early on. tho i will say i could see him being that level later it seams you had him red line it early and for to long. same way with mcgonagall. now the only other thing is nit picking some small back ground details. im wanting to get this review out so im a little lazy in my fact checking but lets go with it and if im wrong im wrong. you have given us enough reference that we can find where in the ncis timeline this would be that said i think that gibbs already by this time had meet fornells daughter. the other thing is that... dang my train of thought derailed so im going to leave this at that and let you know im going to go read your second one to this. my only worry is will abby pack enough caf-pow
11/28/2019 c65 22VashonBeader
Thank you for your amazing story. Thanksgiving dinner was only 2 hours late, and might have been missing a few dishes, but I got it done, and was able to finish this tale. Truly appreciate your hard work and creativity. Thanks again for entertaining me while working. Have a great weekend.
11/28/2019 c60 VashonBeader
Very fun! I'm binge reading instead of peeling potatoes. Dinner is going to be late... but I have to know who dun it.
11/28/2019 c54 VashonBeader
I am sending you a batch of virtual brownies to share. Triple chocolate. No calories. Truly, thanks for writing. This is a greateat idea and I have no clue about the bad guy. Slytherin? But that's too obvious. Half blood Hufflepuff? Perhaps. I can't wait to find out!
2,368 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »