for Talking To Myself

9/21/2009 c1 14fullmoonwolf950
this is goo goo wrestling!
7/26/2009 c1 15inuharrytwiclique
SO FUNNY! i always like laughing about stuff and especially when it's SasuNaru stuff ^-^ random...but random is awesome! also, did you just polish your spork of doom, cause it looks really shiny right now LOL
6/25/2009 c1 deidara's bomber
look you might know me as naruto34,sasoripuppet,vladimir todd and tatiyana emery and all of these names i use to diguise my inner me (*death*)nothingXb but this was the best d* thing i've eva read SO KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON CAUSE MILLY AND KYO-KITTY YA GOT IT GOIN' ON!XD
6/9/2009 c1 16yuialex
Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets thoughts like that durig a Pro Wrestling match. (not naruto and sasuke, but those of yours in which I presume exsist because you wrote this story.)

good job :)
6/4/2009 c1 37Tobi'sgoodgirllovesSasuSaku
I'm won't kill you Imouto-chama! Because to me, hot semi smex is hot semi smex no matter who you put in it with who! But then again, I don't think Sakura's taking it as well as I am...

Sakura:(in emo corner) He broke up with me a month ago...And I wasn't even TOLD about it...HOW THE HELL DOES THAT GET BY SOMEONE?(darker emo corner)

Me: Course, I don't think she'll come after you. I think she'll come after Sasuke if anything.

Sasuke: Why me?

Me: Because she wasn't told about the break-up!

Sasuke: IT WAS JUST A STORY! WE'RE STILL TOGETHER DAMN IT!

Me: Says you.

Sasuke:(sigh) Well on the upside I don't have to deal with the chains right now...

Me: I'm sure she'll use those to bash your skull in when she gets past the emo stage and into the anger stage!

Sasuke:-_-' God damn it...

Me: I'd start running if I was you. Anyway, very amusing story! I liked it lots and lots and well you get the idea. Here's a cookie!(gives you giant cookie in the shape of chains) Yeah, you know why. BYE! : )