for Treats

6/23/2013 c3 5Regin
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
10/7/2009 c1 6ivegotpurple
oh, i just went to your profile, and you said something about not being able to log in on your computer and not having a USB key. Email the files to yourself, and then you can just download them on a different computer (can you tell I really wanna see what happens next?)
10/7/2009 c2 ivegotpurple
Interesting so far! Can't wait to see how the beginning kinda well...happened!
10/1/2009 c2 rEVOLUTIONknight
I love how you make Alex and Spock not really get along but still like eachother, it seems more realistic that way. I can't wait till you update.
10/1/2009 c2 Gabrielle
WOW! The first chapter was awesome. Alex is the best oc I have seen Spock with yet. I really want a story to come out of this because I want to know what happened with him an Nyota? What will happen with Alex and Spock now that he kissed her? When did she come aboard the enterprise and what is her job? What other away missions and encounters has she had with Spock? I really hope you decide to write more soon. =]
6/16/2009 c2 CumGranoSalis
Ah, I loved it! :)

And who could have given you the wonderful idea for a backstory? Haha, Update soon!
6/14/2009 c2 2EnglishFitzPercy
Aw that was another amazingly sweet chapter, I love their relationship!

I like Alex too, some people get OC`s so wrong but she rocks!

Can`t wait for more :-D

Louise x x
6/12/2009 c1 EnglishFitzPercy
Oh I totally feckin loved this, it was flirty and hot and funny, the chemistry is sizzling between them!

I`d love to read more! :-D
6/11/2009 c1 CakeIceCream
OMG! I love it! Good job! Keep them coming lol ^_^
6/7/2009 c1 4Cyanica
Brilliant! Love the Spock/OC pairing. :D
6/5/2009 c1 10deleted01
On account of the fact that words seem to lack the ability to explain the awesomeness of your fic, I have simply favorited it.

Good luck writing in the future.

-MK
6/4/2009 c1 CumGranoSalis
Oh, wow. I don't even know where to start! :)

This was a VERY good one-shot.

The only problem: It's a one-shot! I wish you would continue this, or show the backstory that led up to this. It would make a very good story!

Once again, good job! :)
6/4/2009 c1 9stankface
Oh My goodness. I usually don't read one-shots, but I was in desperate need of a good spock story. I didn't get that, but instead I got a mind blowing spock story. Do you ever plan on continuing this?
6/4/2009 c1 3DuckyInTheWater
oh this can't be it! You should totally make a whole story out of this! Or atleast another chapter! I love Alex, shes got spunk. Please write more!
6/4/2009 c1 45673
Oh my gosh I loved this. You should continue it!
16 Page 1 2 Next »