for The People He Sees

11/20/2018 c6 5XYZArtemis
Lovely job!
1/15/2017 c6 5Krisalt
I really loved to see this side of Bones, as a doctor to the enterprise crew. This is not often we can read about his relashionship with others than Jim ! I think you did an amazing job of it and I thank you for sharing with us this stoty !
8/8/2016 c6 2Farbeyondthegrave
This was so beautiful, every chapter I mean. Great fic!
8/7/2016 c4 Farbeyondthegrave
Brutal, I love it
7/23/2016 c4 5demondean10
Spock isn't a Lieutenant.
3/22/2016 c6 GobblewonkerJeb
This is sssssssooooooooooooooo gooooooooooood!
12/10/2015 c6 Luzith
Such wonderful writing. it is obvious in the nuances in characterization, theme and symbol development, and flow that you are very skilled at writing. Each chapter was complete in of itself, but an essential part of the story line. I am very sorry to have come to the end. I also appreciated the medical writing. I can tell you are in some form of health care. (Nursing is my guess from how you adequately wrote the nurses in the story as more than props. - I'm a nurse myself and get so ticked off at most fics trying to write medical scenes involving nurses.) You took a knowledge set and fully worked it in to the writing to enrich the story line. Can't praise it enough.
12/10/2015 c1 Guest
Woah, short piece, but powerful writing. Great grasp of the character
6/20/2014 c6 26roughdiamond5
Congratulations. I can't remember the last time I read a non-Chulu fic, and here you have me rooting for the Enterprise and especially McCoy in a way which I'd forgotten I love. It's a shame they go through so much trouble, but you make it completely worth it. Well done indeed,
1/18/2014 c4 18sassyfriend
This was good
1/17/2014 c3 sassyfriend
Can you do more Spock injuried stories?
1/17/2014 c2 sassyfriend
What was Kirk trying to get him to do?
1/17/2014 c1 sassyfriend
I really like this
10/28/2013 c6 1Diamondblue4
This arc is awesomely good. And beautiful. And nerve-wracking. And mesmerizing. I'm desolated to read that there was supposed to be more chapters. 4 years ago! Here's hoping you will be re-inspired to continue. Keeping my fingers crossed, 'cause you're that good.
6/25/2013 c3 17Alexis.Danaan
I absolutely loved this chapter. You have done a wonderful job with Bones and I love the way you handled this with Spock.
134 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »