FanFiction.Net
for A Lesson In Momentum

9/17/2019 c2 381JanetM74
Yep. Loved it.
10/9/2014 c2 1Sarai
Aww! Sweet! I want that tshirt. I'm blind, always running in to walls.
2/16/2013 c2 LiseLore
That was a great two-shot !
2/3/2012 c1 6TBMom
I am hoping I can contact you this way - I really enjoyed your characters Dr Palmer and wife. Wondering if I could use them in a future story. Acknowledging them as your's of course. I would be very greatful. :)
9/27/2009 c2 30Fenix Uzumaki
Wow. Scott was rather stupid in this fic, but then again, when aren't boys stupid? Or thrill seekers. I may be a girl, but I probably would've gone down that slope as well. That looked like FUN!

F.A.B.

Fenix
9/5/2009 c1 Moonlight Lioness
Awesome story :) you are a very talented writer! x
8/17/2009 c1 1spinningleaves
Scott smirked as he HERD his brother (heard)

I loved the thinking process of a young boy. Haha not wanting to die because their was lasagna for dinner!

I love the glimpse of the older Scott in the grain of common sense that kept him from braking too early. and in his refusal to let John go back alone.

Aww Scotty! I'll be interested to see how this little trip home goes.
6/18/2009 c2 12wolfs'angel
Sorry It's been so long! Pregnancy and summer do not go together very well. But I did love this story! I cried for poor Scott. All those injuries and that long walk home, poor baby! And John was so brave and helpful. I was crying and laughing by the end of the story! I'm glad Scott learned his leason and didn't have to be punished. Great story! I can't wait to read your next one! Good luck with your college classes!
6/14/2009 c2 MJ2901
Great ending - I think Scott will have learnt his lesson. At least for a little while.

Cute tiny Tracys are always a great read and thought you did a great job with the brotherly interaction, especially between Scott and John. Plus Gordy was so cute :-)
6/14/2009 c2 astarael7th
Hey! Guess who's back! :) *grins like a maniac*

Yes, your evil reviewer is back from her school trip and is here to hunt again. :)

Tiny errors time:

1.Scott siged in relief and nodded- a 'h' is missing there. :)

2.at the kithcen sink- lovely anagram. :)

Only two tiny errors! *Sends toasted marshmallows* (Ast has discovered the joy of toasting marshmallows during her school trip)

Aww, I wish my family is as nice as the Tracys. You've managed to capture the family so well, and Gordon as a four-year-old is certainly still very entertaining.

The "large (and frequently used) first-aid kit" line killed me. Four boys! I just can't imagine a day without any form of injury.

Though, I didn't really feel that Scott and John were too mature in this story. There are lots of kids out there who mature at a rate that is considered too fast by some adults, me included, and I think part of the reason is that they are the oldest amongst so many siblings, and that gives them the opportunity to mature fast.

Jeff is a wonderful Dad, as in he can deliver a lesson that his children can remember without being overly mean. Can I have him as a Dad? :)

All in all, another great story! :) Ast is currently enjoying her extremely busy so-called holidays, so good luck in college! Good luck with your community involvement too, it sounds fun, as my group is currently still fundraising. :)

I am looking forward to your next story. I love Gordon’s pranks. :)

So long and take care!

*waves and goes back to her notes*

Ast
6/13/2009 c2 11TangoBravoZulu
Hi LMB,

You are so clever, I loved this story. It really wraps Scott's character up so well, 'never say die' even when it looks and feels like your about to. He just won't give in.

You did the whole relationship wiht John and Scott so well. And Mom and Dad's reaction is right on target, sometimes kids really do punish themselves so much more harshly than we ever can.

But somehow, knowing Scott, I don't think the lesson will stick. Another hill and a faster machine and it will be tears and booboos all over again. lol.

Anyway thanks for the story.

Can't wait for the next story, anything that involves Gordon's plans has gotta be worth a whole bucket of laughs.

Hope all goes as you hope at College, and enjoy your shopping.

TBZ.
6/12/2009 c2 17thunderincrimson
Ow I loved this story girl! Scott sure learnt a lesson here! XD I loved the interaction between Scott and John and between Scott and Jeff! you did great! you're going to write a virgil-alan story? I'd like to see them interact! Xd *suggestion*
6/12/2009 c2 4truegold-dragonstar
Aw, baby Gordon's so cute. And I love the way you write Scott; he gets very realistically bad-tempered and snappy, mostly because he's mildly in shock and he's embarrassing himself by behaving weak in front of John.

Having said that, I think they're both acting a bit - uh, I guess wise would be the right word - for their age. I mean, most kids in John's situation wouldn't be able to think 'oh, Scott's just mad because he's hurt' - most would I think just get even more frightened and probably tearful. I mean, actually, that's kind of cool, it's showing how John's not just like other kids of his age, but when you top that with Scott reflecting 'oh, I learnt a valuable lesson', it's too much. I really don't believe that any child feels that way. The ending is much too pat.

I really enjoyed this, though - see you sometime next week!
6/11/2009 c2 2SilverRoseThorns
Awesome two shot! Poor Scott, but I love how Jeff knew he learned his lesson. Can't wait to see more of your work. Rose:)
6/11/2009 c2 8Lampala
Great ending!

I'm really glad Jeff wasn't mad and Scott was okay in the end. Poor Gordon, thinking Scott was dying.

I loved the line 'In Scott's eyes, the sight of the oh-so-familiar family home was even better than a genuine antique F-34 fighter jet'. Trust Scott to compare his home to a jet.

Have fun doing charity community involvement managing! I hope you manage to write the next chapter soon so we can read it!

Lulu