FanFiction.Net
for Double Take

4/16/2016 c94 Guest
So happy to see you are back 3
Can't wait for the next update, and please try to update on You've Got Mail! I love that story sooo much :)
4/16/2016 c94 4FairyTalesIntheWoods
Ahhh! I was basically dancing when you updated! I'm so happy you did because this is my top favorite fanfictions! This was great, can't wait for the next chapter!
7/28/2015 c93 Guest
Update soon please
7/2/2015 c93 Kkadijakk
U can't just leave us like that im so hurt jk I know being a author is hard I never even wrote a story I tried and I stopped I have so much ideas but I don't know how to start anyways I know ur busy so it's understandable. oh btw your stories r awsomeand u said 5 or 7 more chapters in like the beginning of this story now look where u r at 93 chapters. Hey r u going too do 100 chapters or what ok so last ur an amazing writer I can see u in the future making big money if u publish this story then make a series.
6/29/2015 c33 Kkadija
So much for 5 or 7 more chapter its litterally 93 chapters! Sorry but my laptops GLITCHING i cant log on.
6/26/2015 c1 dragonfox123
Awesome plot and chapter
9/24/2014 c33 lol
tad?
9/24/2014 c32 lol
great story but chapters are bit short!
8/24/2014 c93 cc
Plz update soon and don't lose the courage or ur imagination for this because this the first story that I'm fully attached to and its hard for me to do that sometimes but the emotion in this story is something u can feel and its like ur watching what happen u laugh with them, cry with them,and get mad with them. I give this book a 100% because I believe this book gives of inspiration and I'm inspired thank you for writing this story. Plz don't stop now. Thank u. From,
Courtney Hults
8/3/2014 c93 8Sesshomarubyheart
Okay, so I have read this story from the very beginning since yesterday and finally am all caught up. I cannot wait to read more and what happens, it is a very good story. As I have read others of yours and I enjoy them greatly. I am also possibly going to be reading a few more of yours as well.
7/27/2014 c93 starrob122
Please continue
5/28/2014 c93 Desconocida
Hi I love your fic and to be honest is very long very long never had read so much in my life but that if median valuable all worth it.
I want to thank you for not making spelling mistakes as I am a Mexican and Spanish tradusco.
No evenings are great please do not delay continualo
I look forward to the continuation
5/24/2014 c1 Allirea
PLEASE UPDATE FOR GODS SAKE!
5/24/2014 c93 Allirea