FanFiction.Net
for Double Take

3/20/2014 c93 zacefron546
OMG plz update I love yur stories! Nd this one was wow!
3/11/2014 c93 Guest
So sweet and building. Their relationship is developing well. Looking for a good next chapter. Keep writing! Such fun! Thanks so much.
3/8/2014 c93 1Star Wars Queen
Hey! I have scrolled past your story many times, but just recently read it. I really enjoy the risks that you take! I would appreciate it if you read my story and gave me some feedback!
3/8/2014 c93 jenny868
Read this story all week. So good
3/7/2014 c93 Estringe
Thank you for updating your story makes me happy! On the other hand, I truly hope you are doing alright. Hang in there. :/
3/7/2014 c93 Sherbert
Thankyouuuu for updating! I can't wait till you update the others as well! :D
3/7/2014 c93 4Itsgoose2u
Aw I'm glad things are getting fixed again. And I'm glad to see you're still around Star. I hope you feel better soon, please take care okay?
3/4/2014 c93 4FairyTalesIntheWoods
OMG when i saw that you updated i was for real jumping i love this story great job!
3/4/2014 c93 1Sweetums14
I guess it's the fact that I've read so, many fanfics but...i dont remember any of this...wow, very vaguely, so, I'm gonna reread it again, there's a reason why this is one of my fav stories! Must be better the second time around! :D:D:D:D:P:P:P:P3333
3/4/2014 c93 31Bravo
Great chapter as always, glad you are back to updating
3/4/2014 c93 Vanarias
I did a Double Take when I saw this was updated. :

Sorry. The opportunity was too good.

But at any rate, the writing is as wonderful as ever and I greatly appreciate your tenacity. Hope your health improves!
3/3/2014 c93 Guest
I'm going to be honest , this story is long , I will probably never read all of this story even though from what I read it's amazing . But it's just to long . Maybe next time break it down into part one and part 2 ext . I love you're writing I just I can't read all of this
2/26/2014 c92 3Ember2562
Oh come on its been a year. :( i really wonder what will happen next.
12/1/2013 c92 linterna verde
Great chap! Keep updating please!
11/13/2013 c92 Guest