FanFiction.Net
for Double Take

11/13/2013 c92 Guest
UPDATE PLZ THUS US THEIST AMAZIN SRIRY EVER PLZ PLZPLZ DO THE DATE OF UP!
11/3/2013 c29 Celestial Ceci
Ha! This chapter was great. I practically laughed my way through it!
11/3/2013 c24 Celestial Ceci
That danm console... XD
9/14/2013 c92 4FairyTalesIntheWoods
NOOOOOO! This is one of the best stories i've ever read on fanfiction i love it plz update asap!
6/18/2013 c92 Starfire
YES! Finally a cliff hanger! *trows fist in the air* Wiat this is the last chapter? NOOOOOOOOOOO! *lands on her knees and puts her arms in the air* Why! Why me!?
6/18/2013 c90 Starfire
It wuz... O.K... I guess. I loved the drama between Richard and Galfore, though.
6/18/2013 c87 Starfire
WHAT! It wuz that easy for that b****y slut! Is Richard that gullable?!
6/18/2013 c86 Starfire
Oh, shes gonna get now. Oh real hard. *laughs evilly, while rubbing her hands like she was moisterizing them* This is gonna be good, really good. :D
6/18/2013 c84 Starfire
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh, he got cought! Poor Kori she suffered so much already!
6/18/2013 c83 Starfire
O.K. Richard u better let barbra know ur with Kori now and tell her to back off and that u know shes been try'n to break u and Kori up and *gasps for air* and... Thats all I got in my mind right now sooooo, yeah.
6/18/2013 c82 Starfire
A little drama would help A LOT!
6/17/2013 c76 Starfire
Talk about bad sicknesses! But Kori should have told him about the vomiting and gone into the thing with the unanswered phone calls and unresponded letters! I still loved it! :)
6/17/2013 c75 Starfire
Tell him, Kori! Tell him u saw a lingering kiss between that slut and ur beloved/him/Richard/Robin! He better be honest! X(
6/17/2013 c73 Starfire
It totally needs more Dick/Kori moments. Aaannndddd, maybr a 'back off' for barbra curtesy of Richard. :D
6/14/2013 c70 Starfire
Pretty good, pretty good.*rubbs her chin*
836 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »