FanFiction.Net
for To Melt a Frozen Heart

11/29 c26 SweetestChick
Wow. Well-done chapter! Sad, sweet ending but I'm sure there's something that can be done for Akito since you like happy endings...I think lol. Part of me wonders if Tohru was able to knock Ren out or if another person showed up. Hmm...

Anyways thank you for updating!
11/14 c25 Guest
This imo is the best Tohru x Akito fanfic. Amazing work!
11/7 c25 11Astlexis
Holy shit, things just got even crazier! I don't even know how to express it properly, but Akito's comparison of dreading the knowledge of his imminent death (well, only then at least) through terminal illness to the sheer panic of fighting for his life against a murder attempt is described brilliantly. In this moment ironically, he can say he feels more alive. Ren is just batshit crazy blaming him for Akira, and oh my lord, it's time for "the box" here now. That's quite an interesting theory she's worked out about how to keep the curse going though, I must say. And I'm not surprised she tried to kill Akito before. Hatori truly feels like the father Akito never really had after Akira. He was always looking out for him.

The Kyo and Yuki scene was nicely done in this story what with Yuki having something of a different position on it due to him having feelings for Tohru and no Machi present at the moment. But now with Tohru off to the Main House to hopefully find Akito, Kyo is going to find out she's there possibly and follow.
11/3 c25 kouga's older woman
I hope Akito is alright
9/1 c24 Astlexis
I was not expecting Tohru to confess to Kyo! This complicates things even more. I don't know if Akito would comply in releasing him at this point just out of pure jealousy along with trying to cling to "traditions".

I gotta love how Yuki wasn't cutting Shigure any slack when it came to his involvement with Ren. Clearly, Shigure is done with all that now, but he still deserved to sweat a bit.

Nooooo! What's going to happen to Akito!? Did Ren just kill him!?
7/30 c24 kouga's older woman
Oh no! Someone save him!
7/30 c24 SweetestChick
Whoa! Talk about cliffhanger... Suspense, suspense, suspense!
6/23 c23 Astlexis
Mae definitely has a thing for Hatori. But the poor guy is still just a little too broken up over Kana to try moving on just yet. But man, was it great to see Akito feeling some guilt as well as empathy for Hatori's situation now that he is kind of in a similar one. And then Hatori used that to his advantage to talk some sense into Akito so that he doesn't just go full-on apeshit against Ren.

The Rin, Haru, and Tohru scene was great. I love how Tohru was included in the little reunion here and Haru let her know just how much it meant that she's been there for Rin. And Rin can totally read Tohru like a book when it comes to her feelings about Akito. Xd
6/5 c23 SweetestChick
Akito is going off on his own to confront Rin? Wow. Hopefully everything turns out in his favor. Don't trust that mean woman...
5/16 c22 SweetestChick
The latter part of the chapter was just too precious. Akito making her blush just makes me smile. Too bad they didn't go to the hospital together though!
Other than that, glad Isuzu is out of that cage and safe. I'm sure there's gonna be alot of explaining going on next chapter. Hope you can update soon and thank you!
5/14 c22 kouga's older woman
I hope they work things out
5/14 c22 Astlexis
Mae? Is that Mayu by any chance? I don't remember for sure, but was she ever even in the first Fruits Basket anime? That could explain this AU path here then if that is what's going on here. Either way, I liked her. And goodness, now that Momiji knows what Momo has been up to in this as well, I'm really hoping there's a way for him to be a part of her and their mother's life again. I didn't really like how the manga left it.

Isuzu is finally going to be okay! Hallelujah! Seeing all this from Hatori's POV was perfect. He's so perfectly in-character to read in this that it's a joy. Well, that's true for all of them here, but it's especially good in his case since he seems so hard to write with his personality.

I had to laugh at the image of Akito suddenly carrying Isuzu. I love how she hasn't forgiven him (and he understands that perfectly), yet she is hoping this kindness can stay. And now Hatori has witnessed the present friction between Tohru and Akito, but that encounter seems to helping as a start to mend things between them.
5/13 c22 Guest
Great!
5/13 c22 1Amynila
THANK GOD YOUR STILL ALIVE! I honestly thought that this story may never be completed, and i also thought that may have just disappeared! Thank godness neither are true!
3/6 c21 11Astlexis
Oh, poor Akito... Shot down like that after his confession. Although I didn't think Tohru would already feel that way too, it's still hard to deal with any rejection. And then the truth came out about her conversation with Isuzu. I'm glad he's not taking it out on Kyo, but I have a feeling there will be problems between them.

Ugh, Ren is just so vile and awful. I loved reading Tohru stand up to her. Just lucky Momiji came by.

Now it looks like Isuzu will be saved finally! That was an interesting conversation between her and Akito. He admitted his action was somewhere in a half and half place, and he's seeing himself more clearly with these changes.
184 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »