for To Melt a Frozen Heart

6/18/2020 c5 silviaw
Wow
4/15/2020 c14 4lizyeh2000
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
2/4/2020 c14 Tonij
just finished your story
this is one of my favorite animes both the original and the reboot
love the way you have continued it
hope you update soon
looking forward to many more chapters
2/3/2020 c14 SweetestChick
Oh man...doesnt look good for our boy!
2/1/2020 c14 11presea221
The reboot of Fruitsbasket is great. But I swear, they should call you to help them make this as an official sequel to the first version of the anime because it is just that good!

Wonderful emotional scene with some fluff thrown in for Tohru and Akito! I was waiting so hard for this development. They are both really opening up to each other and revealing their feelings more, but at the same time, the characters are just so themselves with how they worry (Tohru) and still get scared and jealous of his illness and the other zodiac members' hold on Tohru (Akito). I especially loved Tohru's speech here. She does her best to see hope, but she wouldn't go so far as to sugarcoat things to Akito, so she agrees with him that she doesn't know what it was like to hear the doctor's diagnosis. It was also cool how you were able to make a reversal of sorts with the scene with Momiji seeing Akito and Tohru's confrontation at the vacation home. Only this time, he witnessed a caring moment between them instead of a hostile one.

I agree about Shigure and Rin. I think there was sort of an attraction between them in the manga, but ultimately, their hearts weren't in it. I love how he really feels for Haru's situation here and wants him and Rin to get together again.

Cliffhanger! Akito just took a turn for the worse. I don't know if his earlier resentment to Momiji and the others had anything to do with accelerating his condition, but I get the feeling that now is especially not a good time for him to find out that Tohru's words earlier to Rin were meant for Kyo. I really hope he'll be okay. Wonderful job as always!
2/1/2020 c14 kouga's older woman
Akito! What have you done?
1/30/2020 c13 Kary
Hi, I love your story. I would like you to continue it, I love AkitoxTohru and this one of the best fics I have read.
1/6/2020 c13 Jadasxo
I love this book so far and please update soon
10/6/2019 c13 2KUKAIxAMU
Amazing please update soon
7/25/2019 c13 kouga's older woman
Loved it!
5/23/2019 c13 Guest
This is so well written and I absolutely love how in character every one is. You've really managed to capture their personalities really well. I can't wait for the next chapter, although I really hope Akito doesn't find out that Tohru meant Kyo, we're finally getting some progress for Akito/Tohru. Hope we see some moments between at the beach.
5/21/2019 c13 Byakuri
This story is lovely. It is by fare the best fruits basket fanfiction I have come across. The characters are well portrait and not much diffrent from the original.
The story is really interesting and it is so well written too, I am simply enamored with it. It's just so good.
I am looking forward to the next chapter
4/7/2019 c13 SweetestChick
Gah! They're gonna go through the entire manga with the anime? Aw man, I liked the idea of the anime keeping a Male version of Akito. That's unfortunate. And even though I wouldn't mind watching Fruits Basket again, I'm not as interested in it as I used to be. I do love AkiTohru though and prolly always will! Idk but I think Tohru was better off with either (male) Akito or even Yuki.

Anyhow, yes please continue this regardless of what happens with the anime lol. Theres not enough of this pairing and I really enjoy it.
4/7/2019 c13 Masion66
It's good to see that you'll still be finishing this story eventually.
I have been following it for quite a while.
4/5/2019 c13 9TigerInTheMoonlight
Oh nooooooo this misunderstanding is sooooo baddddd oh god here I am hoping Akito never finds out she meant Kyo because my god
154 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »