for The Soul of the Fox and the Eagle

7/31/2009 c4 9fergie20
ah, the always handy lighter... its just like that thing from men in black! lol. Fun story! super excited for more! :]
7/31/2009 c4 11archsage328
new characters? i hope its rock lee. also, do u think ur could include the spirtis of zabuza and haku at some point? that would be awesome! also, nice job on the long chapter, i can tell that despite the occassional typos, u worked hard on this. it could not have been easy in the least. keep up the splendid work, and i hope u write more long chapters like this in the near future!
7/31/2009 c4 11DigiBleach
Wow I can never write anything that long! Great job on this story! I have it under a story alert and I'm sorry I haven't reviewed yet. Anyway I've been wondering this for some time. Why does Naruto's soul have fox ears and a tail? Is it because of the Nine-Tailed Fox? Well...if you PM me the answer it would make me happy! Thanks!
7/31/2009 c4 5Rose Tiger
Wow..Good!
7/21/2009 c3 4candinaru25
yea. great two chapters.
7/9/2009 c3 WinterMission
Sorry bout what happen to you with your chap but i hope that dosent stop you to much on writing you story! Update soon plz!
7/8/2009 c3 ElementKiyoko
man, that sucks! Good luck rewriting it!
7/7/2009 c2 ElementKiyoko
Wow! This Naruto-Bleach crossover is the best one I've read! Keep up the amazing work! ;D
6/19/2009 c2 vash3055
great continue
6/19/2009 c2 5Rose Tiger
Spooky.
6/19/2009 c2 1Nebula1701
ah good chapter :)

Hope Naruto comes back to the living!

His death just felt random and out of place...

How would he explain it to his friends though?

OH! could say someone faked his death with a replica...

and that he escaped and Hinata brought him back to the village...

HOI!
6/19/2009 c2 17Kage Bijuu
This is going to be a Epic crossover I know it. And it really is good and Naruto going to come back I know it and Hinata is going to be a great Shimigami.
6/5/2009 c1 vash3055
great please continue this is very interesting
6/5/2009 c1 5Rose Tiger
Interesting. What's next?
6/5/2009 c1 7DaKemz
this is good i don't usually read cross-overs... but anyways the way Hinata cried: "save me" well... it just seemed kind of pathetic. and i think Hinata could've fought back a little bit and then Naruto could've saved her. other than that great job!
150 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10