for The Soul of the Fox and the Eagle

1/14/2017 c26 Gur40goku
When i said i can wait not after that cliff hanger i NEED Naruto vs Yamamoto! Hyped to the max. great chapter
4/18/2016 c1 1Naruto Uchiha Lucifer
Die hinata die

can someone make a hinata bashing fanfiction
4/15/2016 c2 Batros940
So how are you gonna explain Naruto coming back to life.
3/13/2016 c1 Mr. 666
go die you hinata-bitch fan
2/25/2016 c25 41eragon33
okay I think I figured it out it's either Tobito, or Madara or both
2/21/2016 c25 17Kage Bijuu
I figure there was something odd about Naruto behavior. There is a pardon the expression a Puppetmaster a foot. Actually I think there might be more if everyone acting so weird.
2/21/2016 c25 5Rose Tiger
Someone help Naruto and Hinata!
7/27/2015 c24 dannyalvian68
Update pleasee:3
10/19/2014 c24 2Zamrok
Well. I said I'd review and so I shall! I like this here a lot though I'm not the biggest fan of crossovers, this one does it nicely. Once again I look forward to the next chapter! Buh-bye for now!
8/29/2014 c24 11archsage328
Wow. It's been a long time since I last read this. Mayuri's not the only one feeling nostalgic.

Other than a minor typo or two, I've no complaints about the mechanics of this chapter. On top of that, the action and excitement I'm feeling reminds me so much of back when I first watched the Soul Society arc. I'm sure not feeling that with the current arc, at any rate.

Sorry it took me so long to get around to this chapter. This past summer was pretty busy for me, and now that I'm back in school, things probably aren't going to calm down any time soon. *sigh* But rest assured, even if if it takes me a while to get around to reading stories, I don't abandon stories I enjoy by authors I respect. Even if updates are years apart, I only take stories off my alert list when the author themselves say that a story has reached its conclusion. After all, my own updates are pretty darn sporadic, so how can I expect anyone to wait for me if I'm not willing to stick around for them?

On top of that, I can tell that you had fun writing this chapter, and that's more important than anything. Sure, I enjoyed it, but if I did and you didn't, it wouldn't feel right to me. Fan fiction should be something that both the author and the reader find fun. If only party is enjoying themselves, it isn't fair to the other. That's how I feel, at any rate.
8/21/2014 c24 Tdtmedic
Great job look forward to more
7/4/2014 c24 Godschildtweety
Really good
7/1/2014 c24 2Sillyboy12
I love it and cant wait to see her bankai
6/24/2014 c24 Gur40goku
Can wait for more
6/24/2014 c24 1Impstar
Hinata... she shouldn't have challenged Byakuya. I mean, story wise she's probably going to escape because if she doesn't she'll probably die and bye bye pairing, but the most likely result will be Byakuya killing her and breaking Naruto's heart. She's being really selfish and putting the whole operation in danger over her pride.
150 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »