for A game, a quest and Percabeth

3/28/2010 c17 2VampireAcademyPrincess
omfg agree-ing with you there Logan Lerman is sexy (:

I was dissapointed that it didnt fit the book but still Percy and Grover was Amazing...they all need a few more acting classes then woop

They killed Annabeth i think tho

GREAT STORYY!

NICO FOR LIFE 3
3/27/2010 c17 jean
hey i read all 17 chapters can u please finish the story its great i think u should put a few things about luke in the story i love him anyway your an amazing writer. SIYA LATER
3/27/2010 c17 XMorpheusX
Cmon update! This story is so freaking good..i re-read it 2 times and still hoping u might update it! cmon plz! il do anything for another chappie of ur awesome fanfic!
3/26/2010 c15 VampireAcademyPrincess
3 awsomes
3/25/2010 c17 Morganne
(Again) I LOVE THIS FANFIC! Sorry bout my weird review but hey, the weird ones have more fun in life! I L-O-V-E this, pretty please UPDATE!
3/25/2010 c17 Juniper Nymph
please make more chapters!
3/25/2010 c16 Juniper Nymph
MORE PERCABETH!
3/25/2010 c16 Juniper Nymph
so, we gots STARBUCKS! (alittle to expensive but oh well)
3/25/2010 c14 Juniper Nymph
lol thats real funny
3/25/2010 c13 Juniper Nymph
omg im ADHD also and im suprissed i sat through this story this long but if it werent interesting i wouldent be here now would i?
3/25/2010 c11 Juniper Nymph
so manny cliff hangers!
3/25/2010 c10 Juniper Nymph
lol the coment was funny me and my friends make up names if we were half bloods and some r really funny! (im 11 and we have nothing better to do and that was my coment name not my real one. lol shes my fav carictor!
3/25/2010 c17 aberforthisawesome
Hello! So I was wondering if you were gonna update anytime soon. PLEASE UPDATE!
3/24/2010 c17 aiShiTeiMasU
GoOd StuFf YoU HaVe ThErE...
3/18/2010 c17 6Heartless-Nobody-24
Please send me a private message to this question. What chapter did Nico and Jace kiss in? As far as I know, it never happened, so... what's that all about?
489 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »