for A game, a quest and Percabeth

3/18/2010 c1 i wanna hug tyson
Hey. This is seriously the best Percy Jackson Fanfic i have ever read. Like seriously, im always way to lazy to review, but this is like... AMAZING. You should be proud. And i freaking love the couples! haha, percabeth is AWESHOME and im starting to kind of love 'jico'. Hahah. I dont know if that's the ending to the story (Chappie 17) but if you can AD MORE! Its like AMAZING.

So Yeah. Keep writing, because this is insanely good. (:
3/15/2010 c17 OfTheMylne
I love everything about this story and by the way GO CANADA GO! VANCOUVER 2010 BABY!

LUV YA ALL,

-SHATTERED!
3/11/2010 c17 niceisasexybeast
HELL YEAH! FINALLY AN UPDATE! LOVELOVELOVE IT!
3/6/2010 c17 1iclemyerlover
i LURVE your story. PLEASE update sooner!

3 Roxy

PS I agree Logan Lerman is a sexy beast and Glee can be very distracting =]
3/6/2010 c17 1potatooo
please update:D
3/3/2010 c17 5itspondemonium
did you just dis Justin Bieber! what is wrong with you? OK, his music sucks but he is the single most HOTTEST boy i have ever met! (and no, i have not actually met him before)

ChildOfAthena
3/2/2010 c17 2Wait Wait dont tell me
intersting end note... i love this story! you NEED to write more! if you dont ill kill you! and...JICO? intrestion combo. i loce this story you write just as well if not better then rick! UPDATE! 0-] =Quincy
3/2/2010 c8 Wait Wait dont tell me
wow this is amazing!t he action was great too!
3/1/2010 c17 8MythScavenger
Lovin' it! Please update quickly!

-MythScavenger

p.s. Jico is so sweet & hilarious!
3/1/2010 c17 77Randomestfandoms
what DOES he need? What I need is updates:):):):):):):) In other words, please update.
2/27/2010 c17 2blaaaaaaaaaaah
haha, i love your story. i originally only read it cause of the truth or dare thingo ;p but i gotta say. i love the percy and annabeth thing. i mean normally i would be so against them being apart. (there percabeth for gods sake. duuh) but your story is awesomeness. (hehe, my awesomely aweseome word;p)

but anyhoo...(you guessed it) update please :)]

yours truely :) MOI
2/27/2010 c17 PartyPooper845
I love this story so much! But please try to update sooner I love

this story so much and i can't wait to see what happens next! Later!
2/27/2010 c17 3Jane Redbird
write more! now!Please! it would make my day.
2/26/2010 c17 Stevo0110
Right the nxt chpt quick
2/23/2010 c17 Annabethgrace
When are you going to make MORE CHAPTERS! it's been a long time and i LOVVE these please make morre oh please please!

PS/

MY NAME IS SRSLY SRSLY SRSLY ANNABETH GRACE I,M AM SO FREAKEN SRS!
489 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »