for A game, a quest and Percabeth

2/17/2010 c17 1orphanaccount1
okay, i just stumbled into the pjo world, and i am loving this fanfic. and cut it with a squirrel? what the hades?
2/17/2010 c17 justanotherthing
Where is Grover?

Sincerly,

JPA.
2/17/2010 c17 justplainawesome
YAY!that was a funny chapter-took you long enough(that was my little sting there-cause you took so long)But it was funny-´puke in my mouth´´nico your sexiness is amazing me´and the lastrygonians(canadians) part was good-HURRY UPPER AND UPERDATER SON otherwise i will swear at you in german!

Lots of love?,

JPA

P.S.PMS part-haha we hate when guys do that

P.P.S.Did you see the movie-2 hours of hotness(lerman and abel) nut nothing like the book
2/11/2010 c17 2Shojo-Chan
PLEASE continue!
1/31/2010 c17 sprite.pepsi103
OMG! You write alot like R.R himself (except for the swearing of course):) Plz write more if you can! And I know how annoying corrupted computers are, happens to me almost everyday, I live in China, you see. Its hard to believe your only 13! I tried writing once or twice, didn't really get the hang of it. Don't listen to anyone who says that this stuff is crap or whatever, 'cuz they're just jealous. Well, hope ya keep writing!

Cheers,

sprite.pepsi103 (sry kinda consious about giving away real name on internet!)
1/26/2010 c17 that one guy named brock
OH MY GODS, you can't stop. You are an isperation (sort of). Keep writing!
1/16/2010 c17 b
BRILLIANT IDEA... the gang laeves camp to check on Mt. Tam to see if there's any problems and is just a mile outside the border when they get attacked by the Carcinus (giant crab who fought against Hercules with the Hydra. became Cancer, the star sign) Celia dies against the crab (Yay Nico and Jace!), and they follow the crab which carries her body all the way through new york to the entrance of the underworld where they meet Charon (in a new Italian suit) he finally got his raise, thanks to Percy, and lets Celia leave as repayment. He accidentally lets something slip about Chiron being hed "in the one place where gods cannot go." annabeth immediately realizes that they can rescue chiron at the peak of Mt. Tam. & the gang, including the newly alive Celia (who may or may not have lost her memory)... (and a Stowaway *hint,hint... Jace... *cough cough cough*)( she gets away from the stolls) to fight their way to save Chiron. involve anywhere in here... A. percy getting lost and Annabeth worrying herself to death and BEGINNING to realize that she might still like percy... B.pete stalking annabeth and the gang and seeing her fight the crab and freaking out and passing out cuz he's drunk percy dragging him off into the woods and annabeth seeing how pathetic is... C.Katie getting so sick of P and A's bickering about what to do that she takes the wheel and drops them off at a gas station saying,"see you in three hours" then leaving them alone together.
1/9/2010 c15 noname
go percy!
1/9/2010 c12 Guest
bellorophon was the one to fight with pegasus
1/6/2010 c12 beautifulthings97
Hey, you know is it really Percabeth if they aren`t together? Great job though - LOVE yourpen name!:-)
12/28/2009 c17 lily
u better write some more! I am freaking out! Gray hair! Tearing out hair! WRITE! this has happened to me before but this is so annoyinng! I can't believe annabeth's boyfriend! I can't believe immature percy! Nico deserves love!
12/28/2009 c10 lily
jace is pretty well developed! I love her character! I'm glad u put katie in! She's one of my fav campers!
12/18/2009 c16 59Randomestfandoms
I like it:) Keep writing:)

-Me
11/27/2009 c17 Some Like It Fluffy
no way back off nico is MINE!

lolz jk um nico could hide

in the shadows take a pic

of annabeth nd percy nd use

it as blackmail MUHAWAHAWA!

lolz i am so EVIL! lolz
11/27/2009 c17 Some Like It Fluffy
no way back off nico is MINE!

lolz jk um nico could hide

in the shadows take a pic

of annabeth nd percy nd use

it as blackmail MUHAWAHAWA!

lolz i am so EVIL! lolz