for A game, a quest and Percabeth

4/20/2011 c17 4NiniCere
No more chappies? :(
4/19/2011 c15 NiniCere
Hip halter was just sooooooo hilarious! I did enjoy it pretty much
4/18/2011 c17 TheSameGuy
Hello im TheSameGuy you can call me Pedro I love reading fanfics but I never really liked all of them so for almost a year now I have been review fanfics on a rating scale of 1 to 10. Will you be one of the rare few who get a ten out of ten maybe we will see. So my thoughts on A game, A quest, and Percabeth well first I would like to say thats a big lie. Not that its a bad thing in fact I prefer it the way your writing it but it really should be called A game, A quest and Jaco cause I beleive that Nico & Jace are the stars this time. The story so far is alright the little bits of romance and the action all good none great sorry so for now I bid you ado.

(score 8.2 out of 10) #28 VERY GOOD
4/13/2011 c17 abc123
This is good but it's sucking me out! I hate JICO! I repeat, I HATE JICO! I also hate CeliaxNico. Gimme some Thalico!
4/13/2011 c8 abc123
The action was great, but why NicoxOC=Jico? Can we have some Thalico at least? Overall it was awesome!

Your Grade: A-(sorry about the minus, I don't like Jico!):(
4/12/2011 c1 33inescapablesuffering
I love this story soooo much! I am a HUGE Jico fan now... :) I like how you are making Annabeth and Percy fall in love with each other again. It's a cool twist on the whole Percabeth stuff (Which btw i'm a big fan of. *fangirl scream!* Don't stop writing! And I am expecting chapter 18 soon. I found this and started reading this, but I almost cried when I found out that you haven't updated in almost a year. UPDATE! Okay. that's about it. But I just wanna encourage you not to stop writing... that's about it. buuuut I already said that. Ok. now I really am gonna stop... abouuuuut now. Ok, bye.
4/5/2011 c4 rej
wow. you made this story so awesome! i liked the fact that you gave nico a "love interest" and made her cool! keep writing!

-rEj
3/30/2011 c17 Siriusly Prongsie
gr8 chapter update soon plz
3/30/2011 c2 Siriusly Prongsie
man percy annabeth broke up on my bd now i feel sad anayway like the story so far
3/8/2011 c17 percabethobsessed33
THIS IS SAD! It says on this page that you last updated over A YEAR AGO! I want to know what Ghost King wants! Grrrrr! BTW Luv this story!
2/8/2011 c17 Mitholover
The boooks awsome take your time on it your doing good
2/7/2011 c17 1Victorious Penguins
Update soon! Can't wait!
2/1/2011 c15 7DiggySimmonsWife2011
I am writing this before I read chapter 15 so,yeah keep that in mind. You are a really good writer,but I am sorry I am not trying to flame u or watever but u could b more descriptive and stuff and like other ppl i am not going to say proper grammar bcause i am not using it rite now!Other than more descriptive ur good and ummmmmmmm will there b romance cause that wat made me read this if theres no Percabeth then I will b really disappointed.Sorry if i insulted u i didnt mean to really honestly sorry dont KILL ME!
2/1/2011 c14 DiggySimmonsWife2011
This may sound stupid but,the characater Grace kinda meet he description of Annabeth whe she was younger,so that's why Annabeth is sooooooooooooooo attached to her like in a sisterly( lol sorry they are sisters )like in a motherly protective way.
1/21/2011 c17 6kittykatkitkat