FanFiction.Net
for A New Chance

7/25/2009 c3 11xStillxInxLovex
lol axel taking his shirt off like a gay stripper and roxas covering soras eyes. funny :P update soon
7/24/2009 c3 33Ldrmas
Really Really cool! I can't wait for what happens next!
7/24/2009 c1 Ldrmas
That's defiently Axel for ya! XD
7/24/2009 c3 4crystal13moon
Aw, Roxas fell asleep on Axel. He's so not going to be happy about that later... I loved when Roxas punched Axel, and then kicked him in the shin at dinner.
7/24/2009 c3 5reddoggie
oh my gosh, thats so scary! i guess axel pretends like its nothing even though its not or something. my guess~! and rox fell asleep next to axel! the perv. i wonder how old he is? like will he go to sora and roxas' school? so many questions. thanks for the chapt~! i cant wait for the school chapt.XD sad about rox and soras ma and sis!QQ
7/22/2009 c2 8AmarantineOct.3'11
YAYY! ^^ I LOVE THIS ALREADY! AND THERES ONLY TWO CHAPTERS! THATS SAYING SOMETHING! I FORGIVE FOR THE SHORTNESS OF CHAP # 2 ^^ (that rarely happens)
7/21/2009 c2 4crystal13moon
I almost feel bad for Roxas for having to room with Axel... almost. Can't wait for another chapter!
7/21/2009 c2 11xStillxInxLovex
hehe Roxas lives with Axel. Can't wait to see what happens! Update soon (pplleeaassee?) :)
7/13/2009 c1 5reddoggie
hmm. i liked it~! i hope you plan to continue! and i love how axel is so cocky and how he treats roxas! its cute. sucks what happened to rox and sora but hey, im sure theyll meet some interesting new people and they might even fall in love! aw~! i hope!3

thanks for the first chapt~! idea suggestions? duh, sora and roxas have to go to school, but. axel could be a teacher? nahh.. sorry~! i cant think! but i hope you can think of something and update~!QQ
7/4/2009 c1 Thief Minas
He definately is his personal stalker. xD He just doesn't know it yet. Love it! I hope you write another chapter!
6/14/2009 c1 Hillevi
Very good start! Continue this story please!
6/12/2009 c1 19Tekalali
This looks really interesting.

I love Ninja Sora, and stalker Axel is always fun.

I'm looking forward to an update :)
6/8/2009 c1 8RainyJ.T
maybe I name my goldfish Steve, what's it to ya! xD

Wow, Sora's hella ninja xD

A few things to work on: make sure that you don't use the text chat stuffs, it makes things look neater, like ya should be 'yeah', kay?

yea, I like how you tell a lot of what he's thinking, that's really good ^.^

I like it so far! :heart:
6/8/2009 c1 11xStillxInxLovex
Hey, it's good! There are a few grammatical (um, is grammatical even a word? lol, you know what I mean) errors. But, hey, who doesn't have some. I know I do. Update soon. :)
6/7/2009 c1 Mic
Story was pretty good. Axel seems to wierd and Roxas to mean... I liked the goldfish steve! GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR... idk what else to say

You should right a second chapter

Sounds interesting