FanFiction.Net
for Heart of the Dragon

10/7/2009 c5 2SouthernLady23
Oh cool! Cedric and Selene - so glad for him.

Loved all the imagery here when she travels to the other world. See, I knew it! The Dragon transformed to a man -he's Bella's life mate, no?

ooh i love the suspense in your stories - great job!
10/7/2009 c4 SouthernLady23
That was so sad! His life mate died then he killed himself, wow! I don't think I'm too sold on this lifemate thing LOL!

Especially me with my profile of hunks, I can't decide on just one? LOL!

Don't tell me the dragon is Belle's lifemate? Or is the dragon responsible for those parasites? Too many questions, must read to find out!
10/7/2009 c3 SouthernLady23
Selene is one of my fave names, cool!

Poor Belle, she needs a lifemate ASAP!

She's right to be woried being the only one who can kill those parasites. Can't wait to see what happens next
10/7/2009 c2 SouthernLady23
Poof! LOL, I totally had it all wrong, sorry.

Tam left not Sam, I was just testing people see if they were paying attn, hehe

Oh, Cedric broke my heart. I love the Belle and Deborah character - they are so tenderhearted.

Loving the story and what's up with the dragon?
10/7/2009 c1 SouthernLady23
Awesome, Deborah had her baby. Aww!

Sad to see Samantha separate from the group. Poor Tam. Can't wait to see who ends up with Belle...
9/30/2009 c11 1Leah's Choice
As usual a wonderful and exciting story! I just love Belle's character. I think you did a nice job of capturing interest and your battle scenes are nicely written. I can't wait for Raimus to claim Belle. Please update soon, soon soon.
9/28/2009 c11 1SevenScars
Okay even though I hadn't comment/reviewed, every chapter...this review is for all the chapter's me as read.

Alright to begin...I'm caught in your story...if you don't finish...I'd don't know what's to come over me...haha maybe I'm be to dramatic, but hey...XD...it's a review.

I like your story, it's pretty awesome...so what's next...XD..I'm mean chapter
9/28/2009 c11 18Abenakiwerewolf
You are very good at writing battles. Better then I am! MORE! PLEASE!
9/26/2009 c11 5Battle On
No! What happens next?

Anyway GREAT story. Can't wait for more.
9/26/2009 c11 2Readalot999
I thought you did a great job with the battle scene. When you mentioned there seemed to be an illusion under the illusion maybe that means a good guy pretending to be a bad guy? It will be really interesting to find out! The vampire-and-clone thing is also really interesting to me. I don't remember this from the books but then again I haven't read all of them so maybe I missed that part. It would be great to read a bit about that if you would care to elaborate. Keep up the good work!
9/26/2009 c11 5magicspromise89
Oh that's just EVIL! You can't end the chapter like that! EVIL! Update soon! I'm begging you!
9/26/2009 c11 6apalusa-light
I think you did a valiant job of writing the battle. :) You're doing such a wonderful job of this story and it's a great read. Congratulations. Just so you know - I recently linked this story on my blog as I've been doing a review series for the Christine Feehan books and I've been adding various "other" bits about the Carpathian world as well. (I really love this story!) Can't wait for another chapter, so I hope you'll be updating soon!
9/7/2009 c10 5magicspromise89
That was a quick path to love. Then again Carpathians are rather quick. Good work. I like the drama. Keep it up.
8/31/2009 c10 18Abenakiwerewolf
WOW! Okay, I sniffled a bit at the end. MORE PLEASE! I need this until Dark Slayer comes out! Which is tomorrow, YAY!
8/29/2009 c10 6apalusa-light
Well it was a swift courtship, but then that is the usual way for Carpathian males and their lifemates. ;) I'm still impressed by Ramius's restraint and I think it shows a great deal of respect for Belle that he didn't attempt to complete the ritual and tie her to him, when he knows that there is a great deal of risk to himself while he is hunting Tiberius. On a related note, I think that his reaction to the idea of females hunting with the warriors is refreshing too. Usually we see a lot of male posturing and useless commands from the Ancients (these usually fall on deaf ears but still they continue to make those stupid demands). It's nice to see a truly Ancient Carpathian warrior accept that times have changed and that the "traditional" roles of women have changed as well.

You're doing a great job with this story. I can't wait to see more, but I don't want to put to much pressure on you. Whenever you can get another chapter up is wonderful and I will (im)patiently wait for my update notification. Happy writing. :)
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »