FanFiction.Net
for Heart of the Dragon

7/18/2009 c4 slynn64
I just read the story that was prequel to this one. I am very interested in what the dragon's relationship to Belle will be.It has been a while since you have posted. This story is a page turner.I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
7/14/2009 c4 1Leah's Choice
This is such a sweet story. I hope that the Dragon can help Belle. The situation with Guillermo is so sad. Please update soon
6/30/2009 c4 2Readalot999
pretty awful to feel guilty over something you can't help. i hope the dragon shows up and makes her feel better soon.
6/30/2009 c4 wildcat1905
I am totally hooked. Cant wait for the next chapters. :-)
6/29/2009 c4 5magicspromise89
Oh no. That's so sad. At least he didn't turn vampire. Well I really hope that dragon man and Belle find each other soon. It seems they need each other. Update soon.
6/22/2009 c3 6apalusa-light
Oh... I wonder who the Dragon is. Who he's related to and how quickly Belle will find him.

I can't wait to read more!
6/21/2009 c3 5magicspromise89
Nice chapter. I like how you are letting us get to know Belle a little more. Good characterization always lies in the feeling behind the words, not the words themselves. Good job. Update soon.
6/21/2009 c3 1Leah's Choice
Belle cetainly has her work cut out for her! I think that this is an interesting twist concerning the extremeophiles. This is a great story, please keep sending us the updates!
6/13/2009 c2 2Readalot999
I really like the idea of the dragon- am wondering how he will play in this story. Update soon!
6/13/2009 c2 Cary44
o, exciting. i've been hoping that sum1 wud do a fic with Lara's aunts. i 4get their names right now. so is this dragon an ancestor of dominic? oh, i can't wait for chapter 3.
6/12/2009 c2 1Leah's Choice
Poor Belle, first she is wanted as a potential life mate. Then as a life mate finder. This sounds like another good story. Please update soon.
6/12/2009 c2 5magicspromise89
Oh. This sounds interesting. Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next chapter.
6/12/2009 c1 MissKitty71
Another great story keep up the fantastic work
6/7/2009 c1 magicspromise89
Little baby. Aw. So cute. I can tell you've done that before. You seem to know your stuff. Well I can't wait to hear more.
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6