for Becoming

10/13/2020 c26 1Dama Layla
Existe alguma chance de continuar?
12/29/2019 c26 Caramel4me
I reealllllyyyyy enjoyed this fan fiction! Oh how I wish I knew what happened next! If you ever come back, I would love to read it!
12/14/2019 c26 halleberry1995
This is so good i tremble when i read a new twist in the story. I hope there is more but even if not it was still a great story. You rock!
5/23/2019 c26 a pair of ragged claws
This story is awesome! I love the way Harry was able to be both Dark Lord and Light Lord, with his newfound strength and maturity explained by the grueling detox experience. I’m curious to see where the Draco situation is going. I wish Draco could somehow find out by eavesdropping or something that Harry wasn’t really Harry when Draco got hurt. I’m also curious to know if the sexual tension between Harry and Severus will turn into a physical relationship (yes please!) or even just a deeper friendship. I love your Luna (and not just in this story—in the BMFS world too!); you make her into a really rich and fascinating character while mostly leaving her outward battiness intact from canon. ANd I also love your Remus here—I want to find out what you were planning for him in his new role as an I afraid powerful version of himself!

Please come back and finish this story!
3/27/2019 c26 Chicky123
This was a great read and I hate that I’ve come to the end. It’s hard to see where it was going to, there were so many plots on the go! Maybe one day you could post your outline of where so of the storyline’s were going? Anyway really enjoyed this, thank you.
3/27/2019 c23 Chicky123
I know I’m long after the fact of you writing this but this story is awesome. I literally can’t put it down in places and therefore dinner was late, so kudos!
12/29/2018 c26 Guest
It would be nice if you updated your description to include ON HIATUS. Just to be considerate of your readers.
12/5/2018 c26 1moodysavage
This is so tragic and twisted and wonderful. I'm so sad it wasn't finished! You have such a complex and rich plot. Your characters and their storylines are developed and interwoven... it's just awe inspiring. Draco and Hermione are so damaged and they don't know who is truly responsible. And Severus is missing so much and in the dark. And Harry is hurt again but now it's worse because no one knows!
12/4/2018 c2 11Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
I LOVE Voldemort!

PLEASE let him keep Harry's body and torment the dursleys and the ligh side forever!. XD
5/5/2018 c26 jinxeddd
OMG SO GOOD LOVE IT PLEASE CONTINUE
2/10/2018 c1 mrjordanriver
Your ideas and writing style for the story are so fresh.
I’ve read all of your other fanfiction‘s, and I guess I added this to my reading list because I hadn’t read it yet, but I did not know that I was reading one of your works until I realized I was getting near the end with no end in sight. I checked the author for a sequel and I found, to my disappointment, but there was no sequel.
And to my surprise, but not really surprise enough, you are the wonderful author.

I first read your story about Disassociative identity disorder. Years ago, and it was so thrilling. And complete.

However, though I would never regret reading more of your stories, I regret starting them not knowing that they are incomplete. I love reading stories all at once.

And to see such an inspiring story is this abandoned, truly leaves me despond and about any other Harry Potter fanfiction‘s that could possibly exist.

I will not beg you to carry on with this FanFiction, because I find begging as useless and pathetic as any other appeasement effort. I will admit that it would make my year to see Harry fulfill his destiny without being destroyed completely. For once.
2/8/2018 c2 Guest
Fucking faggot.
2/8/2018 c1 Guest
Faggot.
1/6/2018 c1 akimitsukimiya
Oh my good God, this is just insane, lol and I feel Harry's situation super embarrassing...God Job!
11/8/2017 c24 8Lady Nature
A HA! i knew it sounded familiar! Evangelion!
1,231 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »