for Memory

6/21/2012 c1 17ninaxwings
Kinda cute? Dan is the cutest!
5/27/2010 c5 48Valhalla
Awwww, this is really cute - nice to see another perspective on S4 events, and you've got such a sweet dynamic between Charlotte and Daniel!

Hope to see you continue this story, and definitely post your other oneshots - more Daniel/Charlotte fic is always a good thing! ;D
5/24/2010 c5 17ninaxwings
This is lovely. Everyone only writes about jack or kate or sawyer. i want more stories about the freighters. keep writing! maybe check out my fic sometime it isn't as good but they're kindof about the same thing.
3/4/2010 c4 146ImagingThings
Sweet! Like your story!
3/4/2010 c1 ImagingThings
Sweet!

But... just WHO did Charlotte want Miles to pick on? Keamy?
11/8/2009 c4 7hjr
Hooray for the update! It's nice seeing more events from the freighter. Please see this story through.
11/6/2009 c4 31Franbunanza
Ep yay! so pleased to see an update for this fic.

I really enjoy Dan and Charlotte freighter times, and how they have a lil routine, nicely done XX
10/17/2009 c1 9D.D. Casale
Nice story, I’m not really a fan of Charlotte & Daniel, but I decided to give your story a shot. It’s really well written, especially since it’s your first!

AN ANGRY KOREAN GUY CONFRONTED HER, SAYING HE’LL BREAK DAN’S FINGERS IF SHE DIDN’T PROMISE THAT TO GET HIS WIFE OFF THE ISLAND.

I know Jin sounds scary, Charlotte, but he’s just as scared as you. He wants his wife and baby to be safe.

“YEAH, WELL 80% OF US ARE LYING ABOUT SOMETHING.”

Just 80%? Try 100%!

CHARLOTTE SMILED AS SHE GAZED UP TOWARDS THE SLENDER MAN STANDING IN FRONT OF HER. HE WAS A FEW YEARS OLDER THAN HER, SO SHE THOUGHT. HE HAD MESSY BROWN HAIR AND DEEP BROWN EYES; HE’S KINDA CUTE, SHE THOUGHT TO HERSELF.

And so their romance blossoms. I liked you fiction, and I’d ask you to continue, but I see you already did. So I’ll keep reading! =]
9/15/2009 c3 9Char-chan
great story! keep it up :D!
8/16/2009 c3 31Franbunanza
ohh good to see an update! I like how they have a breakfast time at 8 on the frieghter, nice touch :D
8/16/2009 c3 13DFaraday
Yay, you wrote another chapter! I love this story. :)
7/28/2009 c2 7hjr
This is a wonderful story. I like the way you told the events from both Charlotte's and Daniel's points of view. The part where Charlotte felt good for hitting Miles was great, and the deck of cards with the Dharma logo was also a nice touch.

Daniel and Charlotte's story is so tragic that I'd prefer them to find happiness here. If you have an angsty chapter in mind, you might not have to suppress it if was in a dream or somehow got changed because of the characters' actions.

Also, don't worry about how long it takes to update. Quality is always much more important than speed. I look forward to the continutaion.
7/15/2009 c2 38LittleMissBones
Aw, thank you for dedicating this to me! And may I say you are an equally awesome person to work with! And now that I can get a proper review in, the card game is always adorabe, once again, I loved it :).

Oh, and if I owned Lost, Daniel and Charlotte would have kissed, done the deed (multiple times), and have had lots of cute Ameritish (American/British) nerd babies by now. One can dream XD.
7/15/2009 c2 31Franbunanza
Ohh happy, the cannon is depressing enough, fics have the power to be a little more cheerful! :D
6/15/2009 c1 3tigersandsharks
there are so few daniel/charlotte fanfics and this is a great one

please continue!