for Rapunzel's Stars

3/21/2016 c1 Alex-Mellois
Loved the writing style and of course I'm super grateful to anyone that writes NaruNeji. Very well done.
5/17/2013 c1 18itanejiluver
Lovely story...excellent work! The ending made me smile ;)
5/8/2012 c1 3Anime-baka
I like this fairy tale way more than the original Rapunzel ;) haha this was great!
2/24/2012 c1 6Lazy Gaga
So sweet! I loved it!
1/5/2011 c1 9Lothian
Aww, gosh, that was so sweet. I like how you've kept your writing simple and sweet. It's absolutely lovely dear :) Also, I like the smiling going on in here, as Neji is not one to smile so often, and how Naruto can make him despite having never spoken to him, in short, it's absolutely beautiful. Well done :)
11/8/2009 c1 19niver
I like it as a standalone. Great story!
9/16/2009 c1 PlusSurLeSite
I Absolutely loved it. Old tales never die... Thank you for proving it.

I'm not against a continuation (far from it) but I like it as it is. So it's your choice.

Anyway, thanks.
9/1/2009 c1 2onewhowatches
-dies of awesomeness-

i don't get how you can write like this and not make it sound horribly corny. i could never manage anything like this.

many praises for your coolness.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
7/9/2009 c1 Nivell
Aww, this was really cute. But what I don't get is, if Naruto had that rope, why did he have to use Neji's hair? Haha, leave Neji's hair alone! Write more NaruNeji fics please?
7/1/2009 c1 9pages.of.altaire
I think stand alone is fine, I like the closure better this way. :) This was really good. I liked it. Great job.

~KW
6/17/2009 c1 mizzpixie
Heyz cupcake!

Loved it but I think this one should be standalone. It was good though and I liked the ending! Better than knowing what the king will do.

Huggles n suggles

The Infamous mizz pixie
6/12/2009 c1 19Kaiser Wilhelm
That was great! I absolutely adored it. Whether or not you should continue it is up to you. I think it could really go either way. But, if you were to continue it, I'd say this would function something like a prologue, and the actual plot would probably be Neji's family and "fiance" chasing after them. Or, something completely different could happen. Who knows? Either way, great job!
6/9/2009 c1 11XxTaintedxDaggerxX
I dont know aboput a continuation... maybe a edit from you at the end of this chapter that closes it and expresses how happy neji is. idk.
6/9/2009 c1 2Cuz.Neji is the UltimateXD
Aww...yay! You wrote a Naru/Neji story! It was so sweet and I really think that you should continue but you ended it really well so that it would be able to stand alone as a one-shot anyway. Well, I think that maybe you should just add one more chapter just to show how Naruto and Neji live happily ever after!XD lol!^^