for La canzone della Bella Cigna

7/9 c45 Allear
Just re-read this story, it's still great!
4/5 c1 Guest
This is an amazing story and I’ve never read anything so poetically written. Absolutely captivating - I hope wherever you are in life you have published amazing stories.
2/22 c12 daphnie
I know this story is abandoned.. But can't help but hope well see an update someday.. This is one of my favourite Bella's yet
1/1 c45 manali90312
Please please continue
10/18/2021 c44 westernem
Just letting you know that the story is amazing and I can’t believe I forgot it wasn’t finished (insert sobbing here). I know it’s been years….so many years but even just a quite note on how you would have ended it. Wondering if you will even read this, anyway thanks for the writing!
10/15/2021 c1 sneakygirl08
Rereading for probably the dozenth time… and really, really needed this statement today: “Go to a practice room, do your work, and think about what you really want. Make up your mind, and then don't be scared again. You can be angry, or frustrated, or sometimes stressed out, but once you make that decision, tell fear to go to hell where it came from. Fear is a liar and it has no place in my studio." Excellent advice and I shall take it for myself. Thank you so much for writing and inspiring.
10/5/2021 c45 readluv
This is my second time reading your story, and you are so extraordinarily talented. The world building, details, writing -everything is phenomenal! I hope that you’ll come back to finish this some day, but I hope you know that your story is amazing! We’ll be waiting for you! :)
8/12/2021 c45 juucaarvalho
Where the finally?
7/16/2021 c45 16moose-girl6
Oh my goodness, what a place to leave it! I have been consumed by this story over the past few days and can't imagine what will come next. Thank you for writing something so good and clever. Please keep writing!
3/18/2021 c20 atouchofcitron
my god, when s*** hits the fan, it really hits the fan. i can't stop reading!
3/17/2021 c13 atouchofcitron
this has been the perfect fic so far, complete with ee cummings and regina spektor, so i am truly sorry to hear it was left incomplete. regardless, i plan on reading until the end! i hope you're well out there in the world, that you kept writing, and would consider returning.
2/8/2021 c1 Lainey6714
Im years behind but if you are reading these still, this is an excellent spot on recounting of my first day as a soprano in music college. Including the hot pianist. Safe to say I'll be binging this fic this week. Only my freshman music school romance was with the school's senior prodigy baritone, not the hot pianist. Did you attend music school/conservatory?
11/7/2020 c45 Guest
Ohh! It’s finished? Please update! This is one of the best twilight fanfiction i have ever read!
8/29/2020 c35 Moonlight4me
This story is like a wild ride. Very different take on the story. I enjoy reading it. And thank you for all the music recommendations.
4/26/2020 c11 Gemm13
Bella calling Edward on being a control freak was priceless!
7,372 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »