for La canzone della Bella Cigna

8/20/2013 c11 Delirium01
Man, I'm so glad someone told off the Evil Harpies. Go Angela! I guess everything is out in the open now, more or less. I'm excited to find out what that means for them.

I always love your musical selections, and I love me some Rufus, but I found myself listening to Myth by Beach House during that section and it was pretty ridiculous. That song kills me, the way it builds.

You can listen to it here if you'd like: (youtube) /watch?vFuvWc3ToDHg
8/19/2013 c45 moonlore73
Please tell me this story won't go unfinished!? I am dying to hear the finale!
8/19/2013 c10 Delirium01
Yesssss. So. freaking. good. So good! And the music! Gah. The Richter version of Nocturne in E is my favorite. I heart it. A lot. I fell in love with Nocturne in E when I first heard a friend play it for me, and Richter's version is closest to capturing the sound of hers. Kill me. I can already feel myself pulling my hair out when I reach chapter 45... I know it's going to happen. But I can't make myself stop!

And this line, "I nod, but deep down I think I'd rather deal with a room full of pissed-off vampires than those evil, crazy bitches."

Hah. Foreshadowing?
8/19/2013 c9 Delirium01
This chapter killed me. The Neruda and the cummings and the Nina Simone? Just... I'm a pile of goo right now. So. so. lovely. Finally, she knows. Finally! That whole dream sequence with the many Bellas and Edwards finding one another in the parallel universes was pretty freaking bad a$$ too. Oh, things are only going to get better from here, I can feel it!
8/19/2013 c8 Delirium01
Aww, I loved this chapter. This line, "I'm completely crazy about moody, lip-reading, deer-hunting Edward Cullen," cracked me up. And the whole comparing Jake to a dog, all he needs is attention, affection and a full belly? Genius. Tree-Edward throwing pine cones at Jake? Also genius. And creepy vampire Stalker Edward tucking Bella into bed? *sigh* I love your story!
8/18/2013 c6 Delirium01
Oh my... Alice and Jasper are going to get changed eventually. I can feel it from here. Also, I loved the whole bit about cover songs. I *love* The Sundays version of Wild Horses. The juxtaposition reminds me a bit of The Knife's song Heartbeats vs. Jose Gonzales' version. Or The Postal Service's Such Great Heights vs. Iron & Wine's version. Or Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah vs. Jeff Buckley's. Because no one, and I mean no one, can say that Jeff Buckley's version is not a gift to the world of music regardless of its status as a "cover."

Oh, and I loved this line: "Getting rid of guilt is as easy multiplying a negative with a negative." I never thought of it that way, but it's true!
8/18/2013 c5 Delirium01
*&#$* &! This chapter was amazing. I happened to be listening to Philip Glass's Metamorphosis while reading it and it pretty much *killed* me. I'm lying in a heap of dazed confusion on the floor right now. Seriously. So she's going to be sent to Volterra? And Edward obviously heard that thought and flipped the eff out. Are they going to want to turn her for her talent? Is that what happened to him? And she hissed at that euro vamp creep, which is pretty freaking amazing. Ooh, I'm too excited to keep writing this review. Must. Read. Next. Chapter.
8/18/2013 c4 Delirium01
Oooh, I'm so excited for where this story is going I can't even say. I'm kinda geeking out on it. Edward is talking about Aro. Hmmm. Dr. George isn't Aro, is he? That would be fascinating!
8/18/2013 c3 Delirium01
I'm loving this story hard. I guess I'm coming to it late but I saw that it was incomplete and always hesitated. I really hope it's completed at some point (soon?) though I know life happens and this is a pretty altruistic endeavor.

But yeah, *squee*, he called her "ma chanteuse." Love that. And she doesn't get the extra weight behind the possessive. Aw, she will. And *he* doesn't know she speaks French? I'd love to hear what happens when he figures that out. Also, you've definitely written my favorite Renée ever. And actually, favorite Grandma Swan ever too. I can't remember if she existed or not before but I can't imagine there being a better incarnation if she did. G. Swan, kicking it old school. *Drops the mic*
7/29/2013 c1 qhrciskrpc
Please?
7/23/2013 c45 snp1106
This story is brilliant. I absolutely love it and really hope there is more to come. Thank you so much for the journey so far.
6/16/2013 c4 MaJiQ
Jaws? lol
6/14/2013 c3 xsweetxtartx
I honestly thought this would be an all human story..but i'm glad it's not since this should make everything much more interesting..
I like how she's his "singer" in more ways than one..
6/1/2013 c45 Cory5300
I have enjoyed your story so much and I really hope you finish it. I loved how you weaved details from cannon and made a completely new story.

Another delight for me is that I was a music major in college for two years before changing majors and your descriptions of the conservatory are spot on.

I really look forward to seeing your vision of how this story ends.
5/14/2013 c45 orangeapeal
Thank you for this marvelous saga. I love the characters you've created and your clever plotting. Hoping there is more to come... All best, OP
7,371 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »