for La canzone della Bella Cigna

5/14/2013 c45 orangeapeal
Thank you for this marvelous saga. I love the characters you've created and your clever plotting. Hoping there is more to come... All best, OP
5/13/2013 c42 orangeapeal
love how your depictions of Caius & other volturie fit together into clever (cleverer!) plot devices. Wait did you just say 50 chapters? How did I miss that this story is not complete. And not updated in 6 mo?! F me.
5/9/2013 c21 AlwaysThrough
"Chiudi quella cazzo di bocca! Ipocrita! Niente รจ mai abbastanza buono per voi e per voi sempre votazione per la distruzione!" Ok, here's my try: Shut your fucking mouth! Hypocrite! No one is ever good enough for you and you always vote for destruction!- I have very little knowledge of italian, but it's very similar to spanish so... anyway, I'm loving this story, can't wait to see how it all turns out!
Saludos
Celi
5/6/2013 c24 orangeapeal
Did I miss the public explanation for Alice & J's disappearance/death? Nice how you keep them present in the story despite being off stage.
5/5/2013 c21 orangeapeal
To the brink & back, again & again, very Aro-esque.
how fortunate for me this story is complete & I don't need to wait to find out what happens next, altho I do have those grades due early tomorrow...
5/5/2013 c19 orangeapeal
Great pacing, thrills, chills, surprises... you have a gift for writing!
5/5/2013 c16 orangeapeal
So much passion playing out in your writing. Appreciating where your wild imagination and powerful writing take me. That scene of Dr Geo's mother singing only for beauty and love was poignant and beautiful and lovely.
5/5/2013 c13 orangeapeal
'trapped under the weight of my former happiness like some ancient bug encased in amber.' Your use of images from nature is wondrous in its own way.
5/5/2013 c12 orangeapeal
'He's so lucky that he's pretty.' best explanation yet for acceptance of stalkery behavior. ha!
5/5/2013 c11 orangeapeal
Yowza, lovin the angst! You do it so well, I had to go right back & read it again.
5/5/2013 c10 orangeapeal
At the most inappropriate times the line, "What happened, flying squirrel hit you?" crosses my mind & I start gigling. Lighten up emo E, looks like gloom & doom are lifting.
Cliffie & I have the pleasure of simply hitting Next yay. If only I didn't have all this pesky work and non-negotiable deadlines, I could do it all day!
5/4/2013 c8 orangeapeal
"What happened, flying squirrel hit you?" You crack me up! Bella & Jacob are hilarious together. Loving the buffyverse references along with canon and original takes in this excellent story. Terrific writing!
4/24/2013 c45 brenda.warren.1257
listen I have read this whole story and loved it but just when you come to the best part of this story and their lives you end it is this the way you intend to end it unfinished. Icannoy believe you would do that please finish it answer me please my e-mail is thank you
4/24/2013 c44 brenda.warren.1257
Aro is such a mean horrible person what is he up to
4/24/2013 c43 brenda.warren.1257
damn now he knows she knows how to use her shield not good
7,372 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »